The King Of Receding Hairlines.is This Man..

whenwillirecedeyouagain

My Regimen
Reaction score
Joey landreth.
Guy is a f*****g top shelf guitarist, but I don’t know anyone that pulls off his look like he does.
Inspiring as f***.
Also you can see how it is getting a little worse over the years but this dude would mog most fullheads right? Even without the guitar.
Posted in order so you get a better idea of the progression
[videos are long but you don’t need to watch the full ones of either, just skip in and you’ll get a good idea

19029459_10158912127765249_3798958214105865107_n.jpg

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like he has about two years left.

If there are kings, they should be Jude Law or Christopher Nolan. Dude have been hanging in there for 20 years.

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The hairline looks pretty bad. He's only attractive because, well, his face attractive. I don't think the hairline suits him at all.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Decent looking, fair hair, good beard and plays the guitar! Everyone focus’s on his talent not his hair.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very unique in that its receded but not thinning at around the middle strip of hair.

I think he pulls it off and still looks good: mostly because he's good looking and has good fashion sense.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just focus on yourself bro..
Get a hobby and you'll meet girls bro

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
guitarists just get girls, its a fact. You have to be pretty ridiculously gross to not get a halfway decent chick if youre even an okay guitarist or singer. Ive played in bands most of my life (bass player). Ive watched pretty fugly dudes grab really hot girls with ease at shows. Mind you a bass player, even good looking, usually does not get the same luxury. Every dumb cute girl think theyre going to get a song written for them, mind you that song has been recycled for about 30 other girls lol.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
100%! Musicians always get laid. I know a bald drummer in his late 20s who is f*****g this hot 22yo psychology student and it makes me mad she settled for him. But they're happy so whatever.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not surprised. It's just that she could do so much better. I'm not an a**h** and gonna post pictures, but it's jarring.

where's the inspirational talk that you could always get a chick and maybe even a cute one even if you're bald? now you hating when a bald guy manages to do it?

either way, it's as you said, she can do better and it's probably not gonna last between them, talent is attractive at first, but after awhile around the same thing it gets less exciting.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get your point. If anything, what I am saying is proving my "inspirational talk" to be true.
I can still feel jelly on a personal level.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get your point. If anything, what I am saying is proving my "inspirational talk" to be true.
I can still feel jelly on a personal level.

by saying she can get better than settling for a bald guy it allegedly shows you don't really believe that an average bald dude should be with an attractive person

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe that baldness is less attractive than having hair, yes.
That's why I am here, that's why I am taking finasteride.
However I do not believe that there is a correlation or causation. You can be relatively unattractive and still get good-looking women. Baldness shouldn't stop you from doing so. The dude is basically following all the steps I would tell him. I just believe she is a solid beauty in my book and could get many other guys who I would consider more attractive.
I don't see how this is a gotcha thing, dude. Why are we having this argument?