The head full of hair but glaser. New weak hairs

Dht1990

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, maybe someone have experience. I'm trying to grow since one year and it works it many new hair grwothed and in my opionion this hair would be enough to cover my head, but there is one probkem this new hair are weak and brighter then my old hairs. I recorgnized new hair since 3 months. My finally question will this new hair become stronger? Or is ther no chance.
Maybe someone have a answer that would be great.
Thx ;)

I'm using minoxidil, pumpkin pills and dht blocker in shampoo

Dht1990

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now it looks like this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210615-193150_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20210615-193150_Video Player.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 123

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know growing hair back is a b_*ch. I try things all the time. So my thinking right now is looking into what brings hairs back to anagen growing stage & neogen regenerative stage. I’ve grown some hairs back, but nothing to seriously report. My bathroom looks like pharmacy & I experiment constantly. I can’t even name all the stuff I have or have on order.
If you read the posts on this forum, you can see 90% are grasping at straws. And other 10% have given up. You read the studies. After 3 months 90% of participants improved 100%. Well I’m here to say 1000% improvement is more like what is needed. How they quantify improvement is indeed scientific, but aesthetically pleasing? Not enough close.
So we are a long way to success. Slight, minuscule improvements.. maybe, but not
what we want.