"The fear and loathing of Bald men"

cuebald

Reaction score
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4852377357

"Do you hate grumpy, arrogant bald men?
Do you simply fear these strange, nasty little people?"

"Activities include egging these idiots, throwing fish at them and playing them doom metal at full volume.
"Peladophobia" - the eratic fear of baldness"

yeah, being bald is hilarious

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well.. one things for sure. Whoever made this is single and way too much time on their hands.. literally..

barcafan

Reaction score
you have to understand that these people aren't normal and there's something clearly wrong with them.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree that this idiot has alot of time on his/her hands and they probably wanna take there frustations out on a specific group in this case baldies. Maybe, they were rejected by a baldy or got into a fight with a baldy and thats why they are sore?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
There is a phobia for everything so I'm not surprised about that. What I am surprised about is how this author uses a clinical condition to springboard off into a bald hating rant. Clearly, not a very objective piece of liturature.

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I doubt they are serious. Chances are many of them have a bald relative.

It's just the 'thing to do' these days. Come up with a 'wacky' random group on Facebook for your love or hate of something or whatever and get your friends to join because 'wackiness' and randomness is cool apparently.

toocoolforhair

Established Member
Reaction score
So few young people are bald that it makes bald people an easy group to poke fun at. Let's see who's laughing when they experience it themselves.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I thought about a message to put on a shirt that comments about my baldness. Nothing to lose. :dunno:

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BaldNative said:
The bald community needs to take a stand against bigotry like this.

Come on....

You'll find groups poking fun at

Young people,
Old people,
Ginger people,
people with braces
people with glasses
acne
tall people
short people
men
women