The Capillogain Thread - Hair Loss Treatment?

Chipman222

Reaction score
Does this stuff work the same way that minoxidil works? I had to stop using minoxidil because it started to give me an unpleasant pressure on my chest.

Medellin

Reaction score
Does this stuff work the same way that minoxidil works? I had to stop using minoxidil because it started to give me an unpleasant pressure on my chest.

No. It contains only 0.5% triaminodil (minoxidil) as a "supportive" additive. Its actual active ingredients are completely different. If you do not wish to take the risk, even with the low concentration, they will be releasing a minoxidil-free version soon.

skyghost

Reaction score
hey guys.

nothing to report as of right now. my bottle is almost gone. ill give a full update with pics in my thread later. will keep u posted

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the product description for Amazon, I see nothing that says hair REgrowth, male pattern baldness, or anything like that. It just says hair growth promoting and anti-hair loss. Not anti-male pattern baldness.

If any one has more information on this product and why it could be for male pattern baldness then link me.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Only trend I've noticed since applying it is more of an itchy scalp! Wont be buying another bottle. How much PG is in it, if any?

none actually, some people devolped a itchy scalp while most have not

- - - Updated - - -

ANy updates from isralieite or others on cappilogain?

yes i like this product alot! i like lipogaine as well. here is the topicals u i use lipogaine, capillogain, ru, hairine serum and proxiphen.

approx 30 have reported results https://www.functional-products.net/produkte/capillogain-tonic/testimonials-capillogain-tonic.html

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seems there are 2 tonics on theyr site.. same description.. just that one is alot cheaper...? difrent product numbers and botles though

skyghost

Reaction score
hey,

havent been back here in a while.

i only purchased one bottle and applied once a day for about 3 months. i didnt really see any changes that were worth noting. maybe some more vellus hairs, but nothing that turned terminal. i had also been on minoxidil and finasteride for over 2 years at that point.