the biggest pain of hair loss for me is BODY IMAGE, not b****s

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
STFU about "come on man, bald guys can get girls"

-_- THE REAL EMOTIONAL PAIN OF HAIR LOSS IS RELATED TO BODY IMAGE NOT GODDAMN GETTING A STUPID PIECE OF MEAT

id say its 70 percent body image problems from hair loss that gets me depressed NOT GIRLS

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I feel that way also. Balding hurts my overall self-image and combined with stress it can be bad.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
How we feel about ourselves is most important. How we look plays a big part in that. It gets complicated when you compare yourself to an ideal. Deprograming should be an important step in self-acceptance. As long as we have this idea of what we "should" look like, we will never truly be happy or satisfied with ourselves.

Jeremy K

Reaction score
STFU about "come on man, bald guys can get girls"

-_- THE REAL EMOTIONAL PAIN OF HAIR LOSS IS RELATED TO BODY IMAGE NOT GODDAMN GETTING A STUPID PIECE OF MEAT

id say its 70 percent body image problems from hair loss that gets me depressed NOT GIRLS

I agree 100 percent. The reason that I can't get girls is because my confidence is shot, and my body language is terrible. In my early 20s, I worked so hard on all of this and began to have success, and a few years later the hairloss kicked in and just totally skewed the way that I view myself, and it all snowballed from there.

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well I do work out and such. But what helps me most is what I tell myself. I try not to say these people will not like me because I have a receding hairline. I tell myself that I am attractive (not sure how true lol) but it does help.

Also, I look in the mirror and picture myself out of body looking at myself talk and do other things.