The Big Three (surgeons Not Meds) Advice Sought

Pablo234

Reaction score
I have created a list of three desirable European surgeons I'd like to look at getting my hairline and frontal third adhered to:

Dr Feriduni (Belgium)
Dr B***** (Belgium)
Dr Lorenzon (Spain)

Dr Juan Couto, also of Spain would be included in the list, however his waiting list is enormous. Previously I had considered looking at options in Turkey, in particular with two well known doctors in Istanbul that frequent on this forum, however a few youtube videos and threads on here have seemingly shown less than desirable results, and mentioned the doctors have a lot less of a hands on role now - a shame. It is for this that I am accepting to pay more money, in the comfort of a near enough guaranteed result of quality.

I am 29, from the Netherlands, work in a job where I am able to take 3 weeks off for the surgery, not on medication, and believe as far as hair loss sufferers go, to be on the mild end of the spectrum for a gentleman of my age.

My question to the forum, is are there any other doctors you recommend I look into contacting, I would be very interested in hearing your thoughts, and appreciate all help provided

Thankyou all

shadowcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am interested in this as well. Would love to know if there are any doctors who will give you a guaranteed good result in exchange for high $ charge.