The Best Hair Transplant Surgeons In New York Jersey Area

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Best is dr feller, but he is expensive. True and Dorin are great as well, but a tad on the conservative side. Honestly, I was like you and not looking to travel, but you HAVE to be open to it. Dr. Cole in Georgia is great and dr rahal in Canada is AMAZING. Really don't let travel be a barrier, but if you really want to stay as local as possible without price being a big factor, I'd go with feller.

shookwun

Reaction score
Best is dr feller, but he is expensive. True and Dorin are great as well, but a tad on the conservative side. Honestly, I was like you and not looking to travel, but you HAVE to be open to it. Dr. Cole in Georgia is great and dr rahal in Canada is AMAZING. Really don't let travel be a barrier, but if you really want to stay as local as possible without price being a big factor, I'd go with feller.

Exactly this.

I went with Dr rahal and couldn't be any more pleased with my result.

fallinghair

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice Ziggyz and Shookwun,

Shook, how many fues did you do ?

- - - Updated - - -

How much per FUE for:

Feller
Rahal
Cole
True and Dorin

Anyone know ?

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Feller- 10$ fue
rahal-7$ I believe?
Cole-depends on shave or no shave.. 6-8
True and dorin- depends again 8-10

I would go with Rahal. He has a new site that is about to launch in a month and it is going to showcase a lot of new results. You'll probably be blown away.

Dr. Feller is very similar in terms of density yielded compared with Rahal. If you want to stay local, he's your guy.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Feller is bad in FUE actually imo, excellent in FUT though. Rahal is good for FUE and FUT, but some Europe guys outperform him in FUE I would say.

Europe >>> USA by a large margin in FUE overall. Better prices and more quality surgeons to choose from. Not even a contest. You should be willing to travel.

Research way more too before you pull the trigger.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea, I was going to go with feriduni, but he was booked until April lol. Europe is a whole other ball game.

Like swoop said, research. But you are doing the right thing by making his thread. Make sure that the Doctor you chose has consistency in results and doesn't have just one or two that you see and like. Good luck bud!

shookwun

Reaction score
Don't make the mistake of doing a hair transplant in spring or summer. Get it done during fall or latest during winter

emann538

Reaction score
Doctores in NJ and NY area

Im also looking for a good doctor in NJ and NY area. Anyone here anything good about Dr. DiBernardo ? he's in NJ i went to him and he agreed to do about 400 grafts with FUE. But i rather explore other doctors in my area before tacking the plunge. Search Results

Search Results

shookwun

Reaction score
Hair transplant network is your best bet

arfy

Established Member
Reaction score
You could go to Dr. Robert Bernstein in Manhattan for an evaluation. I wouldn't necessarily choose him, but he is at least honest and it would be worth getting his opinion. If you don't know anything at all about hair transplant, some purely informational consultations can be a good idea, just decide beforehand that you're not signing up for anything before you go, and stick to that (tell the docs you have to think about it, even if what they say sounds awesome). Gather a whole bunch of opinions, take notes, and see who seems to make sense. If you can see patients in person, that helps a lot (and I mean average guys, not just the salesmen in the front office, they were probably hired specifically because they got exceptional results).

Be careful, these are shark-infested waters.

follicle2001

Established Member
Reaction score
Also, if you have to pay for consultations then that is fine. Some people get up in arms about it, but many docs charge and if you want their opinion just pay it and move on.

shookwun

Reaction score
I believe it's Wesley, and Fellar as mentioned already.