Thats it, I'm getting v****

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
thin

I was with this chick a few nights ago and I couldn't perform. i was like 'this is the last straw', I was embarrassed man, i don't think it's in my head cause even when I try to jerk off it's a struggle. I take gnc mega also, I don't care at this point if I get dependent on anything.

lovely711

Reaction score
cosmo

glad to hear that you started on tribulus.. Which brand did you buy? Looks like erectyle disfunction caused by finaesteride can be of caused by different reasons.. One possibility could be the way body adjusted to the rise of free Testosterones.. In that case tribulus should defenitely help you.. Since you are still on propecia, you can be confident that DHT's are blocked by propecia, so that the new T's wont cause more hairloss..

The research what hair mc is pointing says finaesteride can replace the elastic fibers in the tunica albuginea and corpus cavernosum of the penis by collagenous fibers thereby causing erectyle dysfunction.. According to the conversation hair mc had with Dr Lee this damage may NOT be reversible..

I dont know what kind of damage that sh*t has done on my body.. It is not in my head or whatever, I know where my erections were and I was always proud of it..

Well.. I am paying a big price for letting finatesteride grow my hair for just 1 year..

Please report back on your progress on tribulus...

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear that

i guess you would know best on what to do for yourself
go for it and let us know

good luck buddy

lovely711

Reaction score
thinstinks said:
sorry to hear that

i guess you would know best on what to do for yourself
go for it and let us know

good luck buddy

Thanks thinstinks

I really hope (and wish) only my testosterone production is damaged.. After I started taking propecia I had all signs of heavy testosterone count... I had severe acne.. BTW I never had acne in my life.. When I went to gym my body was responding too well.. And needless to say my sex drive was very high too.. seventh month mark acnes stopped appearing, 10th month my sex drive started declining.. I was thinking I am exagerating... but 11th month my junior stopped doing his job completely.. I stopped taking propecia, my libido and ejaculation volume came back to its normal level.. erections also improved, but it is no where compared where I had been before using the drug..

Another point to mention is I put on 33 pounds on six months of propecia.. So probably that could say that I had a good estrogen hike too which can also very well screw up sex drive..

Needless to say I responded very odd to propecia.. So this kind of response may happen to very few people..

tribulus would be my first bet.. It would burn my extra estrogens and will produce more T's.. So I am looking forward for that..

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
lovely

the brand of tribulus is Probuilt Nutrition manufactured in British Columbia, 20bucks Canadian for 90capsules of Bulgarian sourced standerdized tribulus. I called Musclemag and they got Tribestan for like 60bucks, yeahh right. I got a good fealing about this tribulus stuff. It's crazy man I've stuck with the propecia through the thick and thin, it's like I'm married to the sh*t. Anyways I'm sure 'will be laughing in no time.

Bono

Reaction score
honestly man,

if i couldn't get it up, i'd drop propecia.... to me, being able to perform is more important than having more hair on top of my head. besides, there's other alternatives out there including minoxidil, spironolactone, etc...

how bad are you thinning? drop propecia and see what happens.... if your sex life returns to normal then I think that is more important... f*** the hair man... shave it or use toppic or save up for a transplant... but to use viagara at your age just to continue to take propecia doesn't sound right to me.

anyways, good luck and fill us in on what happens.

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
honestly man,

if i couldn't get it up, i'd drop propecia.... to me, being able to perform is more important than having more hair on top of my head. besides, there's other alternatives out there including minoxidil, spironolactone, etc...

how bad are you thinning? drop propecia and see what happens.... if your sex life returns to normal then I think that is more important... f*** the hair man... shave it or use toppic or save up for a transplant... but to use viagara at your age just to continue to take propecia doesn't sound right to me.

anyways, good luck and fill us in on what happens.

Yo Bono

1)I have already gotten a transplant (2 years ago)
2)I cannot consciously bring myself to drop a treatment (propecia) that has stabalized my hairloss.
3)There is a way to bypass the side effect of said treatment
4)v**** is fda approved
5)I'm 26 I'm not a youngen I think v**** is ok
thanks for the best wishes, I know I'm not the only one in this boat, Merck is full of sh*t in revealing the occurence of sexual dysfunction from propecia.

cool

KRAMER

Reaction score
You know..I love sex...I really do...but right now my hair is so much more important to me. Maybe that is the loss of libido talking. :)

bombscience

Reaction score
it's a tough situation

less chance of hair = less chance of sex
good chance of hair = less chance of erection = less chance of sex

ROAD DOG

Reaction score
I love v****,you can perform magic on that stuff!Take 50mg 1hr before sex and you will become a p**rn star.I was having the same problems in the past with erectile dysfuctions,it was like trying to shoot pool with a rope,it sucked!
BTW,posts like this are another reason why I am going to stay away from propecia.Too many sides for just a little hair,if any.

G

ROAD DOG said:
I love v****,you can perform magic on that stuff!Take 50mg 1hr before sex and you will become a p**rn star.I was having the same problems in the past with erectile dysfuctions,it was like trying to shoot pool with a rope,it sucked!
BTW,posts like this are another reason why I am going to stay away from propecia.Too many sides for just a little hair,if any.

v****+Yohimbe=VGT

Very good times! :rockon:

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
guys i think the tribulus is picking things up a bit for me, however it is still a b**ch to ehm let go, will v**** help in that deparment or is it simply an erectile enhancer. peace.

lovely711

Reaction score
hey cosmo

whts the dosage of tribulus you are taking? How much of tribulus on 1 capsule?

I think u shud give it atleast a month try

sorry.. i donno a't v****

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
lovely

I take around 1000mg a day. Man, I think it gives me a stomach ache though, another plus for v****.

lovely711

Reaction score
cosmo gene said:
lovely

I take around 1000mg a day. Man, I think it gives me a stomach ache though, another plus for v****.

Oh man.. sorry to hear a't that.. I have heard nolvadex will cause stomach problems.. but never heard tribulus would...

I just ordered tribestan.. but I am too much worried it would accelerate my hairloss.. so i might take saw palmatto along with since i cant use propecia..

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
Lovely

perhaps it is the brand of tribulus I am taking, i don't know, it was like 1/3 the price of Tribestan though. Perhaps Tribestan is alot more digestible. I usually do alot better with tablets than capsules, tribestan is packaged in blister packs so I assume it is a tablet, perhaps $60Canadian (for tribestan) is worth it for tribulus that doesn't cause ehm diahrea. The thing with ordering v**** on the net is that there is a minimum order of like thirty tabs, for me that is an investement, approx $200, so it is a pricey experiment. anyways I'm sure 'will both be alright when we get this sorted out.