thats for you all

G

if you dont like something or even hate it either change it or make it dont matter.

the first one is clear. you know how to do something about your hairloss. thats not secret. and its always the best way. that is what i think. if you can solve a problem its always the best.

but if you cant solve a problem or you dont want to spend all the effort that it takes to change it, then try to get out of situations where it matters.

that means, dont try to be the pretty guy. be the ugly guy. the one who is friendly, self-confident and doesnt care about his looks. and who smiles much.

there are ways to get self-confidence. i dont know them though :oops: but im willing to spend everything i can to get self-confident. thats a problem of mine and i will solve it.

if you cant change something or solve it then compensate it. by a good job per example. a nice career. or do something for your body.

best is how i think a combination of boths. solve the problem AND compensate it at the same time. thats the super-solution.

for hairloss the plan could be...get on treatments, (maybe get a good hair transplant to get even better hair, but only if you really want that.) , conceal it, shave it. then get a good body, a good career, money. get skills in getting hot women. learn social skills.
thats maybe a good plan.

my plan is following. i use treatments(much of it) , im gona get a hair transplant. im curently concealing it. okay thats all. then i dont need to compensate it anymore. i have something other , bigger, which i have to compensate, which im trying to compensate with looking good, getting much much money, getting taller (yes, there is a way to get taller), learning social skills, being cool, dont be fat, having cool friends, and much more.
but hairloss is not my main problem in life. maybe its for you???
yes, i have an other bigger problem in my life, which i cant solve. i just can "conceal" it. lol nice word for it. but i cant tell. but my whole life is around it. my whole life is to compensate this problem. even that i spend so much effort in treating and concealing my hairloss is about compensating this other problem which i cant solve. no way. its a disease . a chronical one. maybe there will be a cure in far future. or better treatments. but actually i cant solve it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
helpme007 said:
getting taller (yes, there is a way to get taller)

Tell us more. I'm intreaged. :roll: