*that* haircut

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
just had that haircut today. the 1 that scares the living sh*t out of u!! am seriously thinking about buzzing it down reaally low but am trying to hold off for some time.

im starting to wonder about my hairloss more now. it seems the thinning has been so aggressive. from age 16-17 1/2 the thinning was pretty slow..i had thinner hair at 17 1/2 but it wasnt nething really drastic. the 4 months or so following 17 1/2 were just crazy. i never noticed any hair on clothes or pillows etc or dropout when grooming, but density on top mustve dropped about 30%. crazy! diffuse thinner by the way.

im thinking, bcos im young does this necessarily mean il have a better chance at maintenance/regrowth on propecia? or bcos my thinning seemed to b aggressive for the 4 months or so before i started propecia, will it do jack all for me?

only 3 weeks on propecia but feeling like by the time ive waited to c if its successful maybe il b further down the line..?

Axon

Reaction score
The earlier you start from treatment when you notice you're losing hair, the better chance you'll have. Doesn't matter if you 18 or 50.

Stingray

Reaction score
BE

Not 'B'

On 5th of a second to make yourself sound 5 times smarter.

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Axon said:
The earlier you start from treatment when you notice you're losing hair, the better chance you'll have. Doesn't matter if you 18 or 50.

so aggressiveness of thinning isnt an issue? is it just how far down the line u r? hopefully a few people will BE able to offer their opinions on this :lol: