Thanky28's Story

thanky28

Reaction score
I'm 27yrs male with thinning hair. I'm not bald but my hair is thinning and gray, I'm afraid in matter of time I will be completely bald. I was wondering if someone could help me with my problem. It's embarrasing when I wear gel you can actually see right thru my hair and see my scalp. My hair does grow I get a cut a least every 3 weeks, but like I said its thinning and my sides are graying fast and my scalp is visible. I have been researching online for the perfect medication for my situation, but it has only confused me more. I've read upon Procerin & Adevica and many other products, they sound good but who is telling the truth? I have read too many-mixed reviews. This is my first time trying anything for my hair loss; I want to save myself from the embarrassment before its too late. Please give me some advice how to go about this? My wife is a Pharmacist and very skeptical about Herbal Medication, and also not to fond of Propecia or any Herbal Medication. Right about now I really don't care, I'm willing to take anything that will improve my hair. If anyone is out there that can help please email me at thanky29@yahoo.com. I will really appreciate it.

Britannia

Reaction score
Stay away from those "treatments" you mentioned. They are useless.
Try Propecia, Minoxidil and Nizoral shampoo. These are the only treatments PROVEN to help hairloss.