Thanksgrandpa's Story - (26 / Thinning on top)

thanksgrandpa

Reaction score
Well, I guess my story is alot like many others. Despite having very thick hair in my childhood I started thinning probably around 17 or 18. I've pretty much went from the guy that everyone wish they had hair like to the guy they thank God they dont have hair like........yipee! I'm now 26 and pretty thin on top but for the most part it's been a slow process. I've just recently jumped on the big 3 bandwagon, so hopefully I can maintain and maybe regrow some hair back. I smile to think of lifes irony when I have hair everywhere else on my body and it grows like wildfire, but the hair that I want to grow is the hair that is falling out and wont grow. Hell, I've got better hair density in my butt crack than I do on top of my head! I could really go off into a rant about how much hairloss sucks but I think we've heard the same ole story many times over. I've heard about Follica and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it regrows us all a full head of hair. So, I guess my plan is to continue with the big three until Follica comes out and if all goes well and Follica does what we are all hoping it does, then problem solved.

frankierl77

Reaction score
Well, I guess my story is alot like many others. Despite having very thick hair in my childhood I started thinning probably around 17 or 18. I've pretty much went from the guy that everyone wish they had hair like to the guy they thank God they dont have hair like........yipee! I'm now 26 and pretty thin on top but for the most part it's been a slow process. I've just recently jumped on the big 3 bandwagon, so hopefully I can maintain and maybe regrow some hair back. I smile to think of lifes irony when I have hair everywhere else on my body and it grows like wildfire, but the hair that I want to grow is the hair that is falling out and wont grow. Hell, I've got better hair density in my butt crack than I do on top of my head! I could really go off into a rant about how much hairloss sucks but I think we've heard the same ole story many times over. I've heard about Follica and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it regrows us all a full head of hair. So, I guess my plan is to continue with the big three until Follica comes out and if all goes well and Follica does what we are all hoping it does, then problem solved.
BTW, Are you male or female? Cause the way you write sounds like you're male, And this thread is Located in the women only section.