Thanks guys, because today I made conversation with a female

G

As you know, because of hair loss holding me back in my life, I have always shied away from talking to girls.

In the past, when a girl would come anywhere near to talking to me, I would usually just grimace or pull an agitated uncomfortable face, which would result in me replying with something incoherent and ridiculous.

I would just clamber up, frown in her direction and temporally turn into a nerd.

About 10 things would flash through my mind and I would start to sweat profusely.

This has become 10 times worse because of hair loss.

Well today was diffferent, and I would like to thank you all for your advice!

I was out shopping in my local town centre when I saw the most gorgeous looking girl ever.

She was sitting on a bench outside 7/11 and was eating chips.

She looked like Catherine Zeta Jones.

I had to act. I could not not ignore this chance.

I cannot be a single 25 year old all my life.

That's when I decided to look at my reflection in a shop window and check my hair.

So I removed my beanie to see what condition my hair was in.

This did not go well.

As my next few minutes were spent frowning in the direction on my reflection in the shop window.

My hair did not look acceptable. My confidence just plummeted 10 fold. So I put my beanie back on.

That's when I decided to get a grip of myself.

So I pulled off my beanie and remembered some of the advice I had taken from this website over the years, when I have posted troubles with getting woman. I just cast my mind back to a few of replies I had received.

Anything that would of give me the confidence to make conversation with this girl.

Luckily I had stored some of the replies I have received from HLH on my pocket PC that was in my shellsuit pocket.

So I pulled my pocket pc out of my pocket and read through the replies I had received from HLH and HairLossTalk.com on my hard drive.

Most of them read "Be yourself and be confident in front of her" some of the others read "show her that you are not bothered by your hair loss"

And the 3rd one posted by Batman1986 read "u sho that btch that u dont giv a sh*t then fuc her up the ***!!"

However, this was not the way to go.

I just had to approach her without my beanie on. Although this was mentally hard for me to accomplish, I had to do it!

I had to tell myself that 'I was the man'

I had to get her attention without making myself seem like a total stalker.

That's when I decided to sneak up behind her and make my move.

My next step was one I will never forget.

Because I did it.

I mustered up the courage to talk to a female.

I tapped her on the shoulder and while sweat was dripping from my face, I muttered the immortal words "Your blouse looks smashing!"

She said thank you.

I was chuffed.

Seriously. I have never felt better about my hair loss. She didn't even stare at my hairline and when she said "thank you" she kept eye contact with me at all times.

I then made my way home, happy as larry, that I had did it.

I accomplished something that I regard as a fear.

Hair loss had held me back for so long.

But I somehow found the courage to make conversation with the opposite sex.

And now I sit here typing this message.

I had to tell you guys, because this is hair loss related. So I would like to thank you for your help down the years.

I am getting over my problem.

You helped me do it.

I'm winning.

Thank you.

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Thanks guys, because today I made conversation with a fe

Gunner said:
And the 3rd one posted by Batman1986 read "u sho that btch that u dont giv a sh*t then fuc her up the ***!!"

:lol:

God damn, you are funny! A pity you're supporting such an awful team. 8)

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Thanks guys, because today I made conversation with a fe

well done bud.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
was this a true story, or just one of your funny fictional ones. if it's real then good job man, that's what you have to do, push yourself. I do the same thing sometimes, just try to go up and talk to people and not care about my hair. the truth is, its never as bad as it you had imagined.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
24 years old... just managed to talk to a girl... gunner you are worse than i thought...

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:lol:

Why dint you groove around your minoxidil bottle in front of her?

That would had made sure that she gave you her phone number. :wink:

Good work though!! :D

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not sad Ninja, I'm in a pretty good mood this evening!! thanks for the concern though bro!

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
PartTimeNinja said:
Well done Gunner! Good stuff.

You're so sad Rawbbie....

:!:

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hahahhaaaha

men rofl, thats it ? you said that and leave without gettin the phone # ?! :D

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Raw I appreciate a person who can be a straight shooter and have never really felt compelled to post complaining about your style but just leave off of him for a while.

G

Gunner, it takes courage to talk to a women when your self esteem is quite low. You sould have said a few more things to her. Think of it as a learning process. After a while you will learn what girls really want. Well I can tell you what they want so you can cut out the learning process. Think of it as a head start that I am giving to you. Ok, now for what girls want.

ROCK HARD c***

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
Can't believe you guys are being sucked into this latest 'story' of Gunners.

You can tell the way its writen that he made it up. :lol:

Why me?

Reaction score
Real or fake.... to me it was a good story and some of us (like me) can relate to something like that.

So either way my Shout out was to another good story by Gunner or him actually making progress by approaching a chick.