Thank You To Everyone On This Forum

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i just want to say thank you so much to the people on this forumn. I have let hairloss consume me these last 4 months. I know a lot of others have it worse but it doesn't justify how I feel. It has helped me understand the pain others have to go through and I should be thankful. Hairloss has helped me understand the pain I never understood that people go through. I reslly am sorry for anyone going through this. I hope to be able to overcome this disease and use this life altering thing to help others with greater empathy through nursing. I almost gave up everything including school. I went to a gun shop and bought a 357 because I was going to end it. These forums along with therapy have been helping me a lot. I can't handle finasteride so I know I will be a really bald fast. Once again thank you so much and I hope everyone is able to overcome this struggle and make a life for their own. Don't let this consume you and change the person you are. I almost took my life and reaching out and having a place to talk and listen quite frankly saved my life. We all are in this together and I wish the best. Much love. First time smiling in months.

Attachments

• IMG_1369.JPG
    IMG_1369.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 320

resu

Reaction score
You need to set obtainable goals in the near future, it's very important for mental health and helps to keep focus on more positive things.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** off u pussy
Shut the f*** up.

Anyways good luck man, and you're right man just improve and focus and the things that you can control. Hair loss unfortunately is one of those things you can only do so much. Wish you the best.

g.i joey

Reaction score
I know you might feel fkn cursed for going through hair loss, we all do. But in the end you should be grateful that you can pull off the bald/ buzzed look pretty well man, it suits you! Good luck my man.