testosterone question

G

I was just wondering if you just had a steroid that increases testosterone while on propecia if it would have an effect on hair. If you increase testosterone wouldn't it make more hairloss because more test would be turning into dht? Because propecia doesn't block all test from turning into dht so would it have a negative effect on hair if you increase test?

Thanks

Mad Woes

Reaction score
YoungGuy17 said:
I was just wondering if you just had a steroid that increases testosterone while on propecia if it would have an effect on hair. If you increase testosterone wouldn't it make more hairloss because more test would be turning into dht? Because propecia doesn't block all test from turning into dht so would it have a negative effect on hair if you increase test?

Thanks

Yup.

MW

AreYouIn

Reaction score
I wanted to know the same thing because im on this medicine for my ashma its an inhaled steroid. Advair tis the name.

G

AreYouIn said:
I wanted to know the same thing because im on this medicine for my ashma its an inhaled steroid. Advair tis the name.

That is a different kind of steroid altogether. No need to worry about T production on inhaled steroid.