Testosterone > Hair Sven Wo Rds Bul sh*t

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll let you judge by yourself

A 9/10 hitting on him!

1. He‘s not even remotely what I‘d love to look like if I could choose, nothing elegant, smart about his face, but the manly look works more often than not
2. Respect for turning down the sl*t. I know enough men who‘d do anything if only the girl is somewhat hot

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
A 9/10 hitting on him!

1. He‘s not even remotely what I‘d love to look like if I could choose, nothing elegant, smart about his face, but the manly look works more often than not
2. Respect for turning down the sl*t. I know enough men who‘d do anything if only the girl is somewhat hot

But, even if you are Chad, you have women, female hypergamy is always seeking the prize.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
This is clearly the case of the woman being too drunk to do what she would usually do. I'm not going to comment on what the guy said because it's besides the point.

The fact is that guys who look like that simply do not get women interested in them. If that were the case, this whole impact forum would be much less busy. Don't take my word for it; most of you have lived exactly what I'm describing. The guy is shaved down without a hairline and does not even have a proper beard. I'm sorry but the competition is too strong and guys looking like that don't do well.

However, the guy is sensible and I'll keep watching his videos. He's a moral guy and I hope that everything goes well with him. What he's saying makes a lot of sense. But in this case, she's either not a legit 9/10 (for a shaved bald guy it won't be higher than 3/10 if he's lucky, sadly) or the woman being excessively drunk.