Tesla Brush - Electrostatic Stimulator Using Proprietary C-stat Technology For Optimal Skin And Hair

br1

Reaction score
I could not find anything (other than a single post dated back to 2013) on HairLossTalk.com.

On FT website, they say it finished clinical trials in Canada, and are starting US trials soon. They also state it could be released later this year.

Their (ugly) website:

http://www.newhairnewme.com/

Thoughts?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
may increase vasodilation, but does nothing for androgens... so...

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
for 1 sec I though the website name was newhairmeme.
everything is alright.
btw this pic says it all: grow hair with tesla brush, get a gf. Touché.
459415666.jpg

Last edited:

rocket_hare

My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems like maybe this would work well with other treatments?
Maybe something to add to the regiment, I dunno, I want to believe I guess..

Edit: f*ck it I bought it. I accidentally saw myself in the mirror and that was enough motivation. I'll update in a few months if I think it's doing anything in addition to my current regiment...

Last edited:

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Edit: f*ck it I bought it. I accidentally saw myself in the mirror and that was enough motivation. I'll update in a few months if I think it's doing anything in addition to my current regiment...
Hey! Any updates on your regiment?

Curioushair97

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like a load of sh*t
Possibly but there seem to be a few positive testimonies out there. Maybe it's more effective for people who have a decent amount of hair left and are wanting to retain what's already there?

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Highly, highly unlikely. The study on their website is total bullshit.

One-love

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hi rocket hare, I have a Tesla brush and find when I have used it the hair fills in. When I stop for long periods it thins again. So commitment has been the deciding factor. What was your end experience?

One-love

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see, this was not his original site. He went by Tesla brush. All seems to be gone but my friend bought one last year.