Terrified Of Minoxidil Second Shed On Aereas Not Directly Applied To

P1903

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and looking for some advise/encouragement with my current hair program. Iv been on minoxidil for around 10 months now, I started it for my receding hairline with no noticible hairloss elsewhere. 10 months in and for the last month i have been shedding huge amounts of hair from the top of my head, from the front of my hairline to just before the vertex. In the shower huge clumps come out and I can't ever run my hands through my hair without 10+ hairs coming out. This is particularly alarming because I have only been applying the minoxidil to my hairline, not the areas where it is mainly shedding from. I'm not sure if minoxidil can effect areas that it isn't being applied to, I have no idea what's happened and I'm starting to panic.

If anyone has any advice I'd really appreciate it, I don't know what to do and I'm really worried that I have made my situation much much worse. There was never any noticible thinning on the front of my head but now it's really quite noticible.

Thank you in advance.