telling it like it is...

carlitos way

Reaction score
Listen...

I am no way being negative, but I am in every way speaking reality and truth here.

Balding /thinning hair is BIG problem when you are trying to style your hair a certain way to suit your face. When you are thinning/balding, you are FORCED to style your hair in a few ways to either mask your loss or to look somewhat decent, but the bottom line is you end up styling your hair in a style you would never style it in if you had a full head of hair. You end up doing a Caesar, buzzed cut, very messy and down, etc...because you have no choice...the hair wont either stay or look good any other way, and any other way shows you are truly balding/thinning

it doesnt stay in place and it makes you look different. Lets face it, a face looks complete with hair that has volume and style, it makes you look handsome and complete

you can line up 100 women....ask them one question....ask them who they think is attractive , a guy with a full head or a guy who is thinning/balding..... I GURANTEE all 100 of them will say the guy with a full head of hair is MORE ATTRACTIVE.

Think of a woman who is thinning/balding...it TOTALLY changes her face... for the worse............its a fact

This is why all these stars, average people, us here in the forums are trying to do something about hairloss...because hairloss CHANGES the way you look, it makes you look different and for the most art less attractive than if you had a full head of hair...its a fact

if hairloss didnt change the way a person looked so much, I gurantee you only a fraction of people would be so paranoid about it...but the sad reality is it does make you look worse...NOT BETTER

men who look good bald...get waway with it because they have a face to go with both hair and no hair (shaved head)...however these same men would look way better with hair

Look at Andre Agassi, Sean Connery, Mel Gibson., Bruce willis..

These men totally look different with hairloss... I Know some of you are saying they all look ok with hairloss...I Guarantee you they would look 1,000 times better with a full head of hair....ESPECIALLY AGASSI

One other example...take Oscar DeLahoya...give him balding /Thinning hair...he would be about 30-40% less popular as he is now...Trust me

again...

Lets be real about hairloss and deal with reality. Thank god there are treatments now that are available that 10 years ago we didnt have. There is major advancements in hair transplants and even great advancements in hair systems...so there is hope

your thoughts

Nicholas

Reaction score
yeee

100 % agreed, but then again... who the heck gives a damn about what they think? Even handsome guys have a hard time understanding these creatures. I´m going to be blunt and respectless, which is the best way to the holy copulation

SE-freak

Reaction score
Re: yeee

Nicholas said:
100 % agreed, but then again... who the heck gives a damn about what they think? Even handsome guys have a hard time understanding these creatures. I´m going to be blunt and respectless, which is the best way to the holy copulation

Hey Nicholas, can you step a little further? I mistook you for me.

Deaner

Reaction score
I'm too good looking the way I am to trouble myself with thoughts like these :wink: :p

carlitos way

Reaction score
Well deaner unfortunately the styling and the appearance part are very true. aAs far as the what women think, that is up to the man on how he takes their opinion

my thread was not so much related to on what women think...but the reality of the difficulty of styling, change in appearence, etc... as it all relates to hairloss

there would only be a fraction of people the concerned with hairloss if it did nothing to change the way your face looked, the reason there are so many people world wide trying to fight it is because it DOES really change the way you look....thats my point I was making

Rust1

Reaction score
I agree with much of it, yes, it's probably true about the fact it changes looks, and does perhaps make one consider a style they may not have considered had they had a full head of hair.

As for the other part—the impact of it—I imagine in many cases yes, people will look at someone differently because of lack of hair. However, much of that has to do with the importance given lack of hair by the person without it.