teen with alopecia univeralis

rwarrrrmofo

Reaction score
i first had it wen i waz around 9 first it came in patches and then i had completely no hair at all we kept on trying different medications but eventuallly it made it worse so we just stopped and just let it grow. my eyelashes and eyebrows grew back wen i waz 11 and i also had some hair on my head but they fell off. im suprised though not a lot of people made fun of me they just asked me if i had cancer or if i waz bald. i would just avoid them cuz i waz to embarresed hehe. well im 13 now i actually have a lot of friends only a couple of them now and wat suprises me is that some dont now that i am bald. i wear a bandana too cover my heaad up and idk were fake eyelases or draw eyebrows. im goin into 8th grade soon im suprised though i can go swimming go on rollarcoasters and almost everything that a regualr kid with hair can do. right now my eyelashes are back and my eyebrows are growing back too. i can feel a little hair on my head. this is truely a great year too but plz can some of u guys help me with some questions?
1) i have a plan if my hair doesnt grow back by the end of 8th grade im goin to wear a wig is that a good idea? or should i stick to the bandana?
2)also should i start wearing fake eyelashes and use eyebrow pencils?
Thx u for taking ur time to read tthis also BELIEVE IN GOD<3 he has helped me out a lot. Also sometimes dont be afraid to show ur true self now i gtg to the pool with my friends :)) cyyaa :D

rickycarr1

Reaction score
Hi there,
it is so good to see someone so positive. I noticed that you were interested in investing in a wig.
i wear a human hair system that has been non surgically applied. it was the best decision that i ever made and i would recommend it to anyone!
if you want some more info, dont hesitate to ask.
rick.