Taking the plunge at. Turning 30 in 3 months.

Chezdon

Reaction score
Hi,

So my hair won't be considered that bad by many here I imagine, but it's something I've been conscious of for the last five years now. Slowly receding and getting really thin to the point where I can't even style it. I have a larger than normal forehead and an annoying mole right on my hairline. So I keep a fringe for now to hide it but it won't be long until that just looks ridiculous. Bit annoying cos both my brothers (27 and 32) have full heads of hair with no signs of thinning or receding. I think I got more genes from my mother's side whilst they took my dad's.

So I've been doing some research and I'll be doing the following:

0.5mg finasteride daily
1x Kirkland foam minoxidil daily
Nizoral 1% twice weekly.

These are just rough estimates. Maybe even less finasteride. I might start one or the other first, to see what happens rather than just jump on both at the same time. I've always suffered from seb dem. I used nizoral for the first time the other day and my scalp has pretty much cleared up after one wash. Pretty amazing. I also bought some Biotin and some coconut oil conditioner cos my hair can get quite dry.

Things should be arriving in the next week or so, so I'll update every few months for myself and you guys.

Cheers.

lAXr3sa.jpg

a48EB1X.jpg

Nua3vMA.jpg

3ZiKVSS.jpg