$tackz's story - (20 year old losing hair FAST)

$tackz

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey yall, I started losing hair around December of last year (07). Before that, you could say I had a perfect hairline. My hair was always nice and thick too. Now it's just plain sh*t. Recently though, my hairloss has started getting really aggressive. It's no longer localized to the frontal regions, but diffused EVERYWHERE. Even the hair on the complete BACK of my head falls out by itself.

Well here are some pics. (edited for nudity)

img001251du4.jpg

img001301aa4.jpg

So what Norwood would you say I am and what treatment should I persue?

BTW for almost the whole 8 months it was just the frontal receding. Only recently did all of my hair start falling out at once. :freak:

antonio666

Reaction score
Re: 20 year old losing hair FAST, 8 months into loss [PICS]

at the moment nobody would see any problem with your hair,it still looks good ,however u know your hair better than me.I would say you are norwood 1.5 or nearly a 2.

i wish you luck with your hair

Tom28

Reaction score

your hair looks quite okay.

check whether it is a case of telogen effluvium. stop medications if any as they might be the culprits.

$tackz

Established Member
Reaction score

antonio666 said:
at the moment nobody would see any problem with your hair,it still looks good ,however u know your hair better than me.I would say you are norwood 1.5 or nearly a 2.

i wish you luck with your hair
Thank you. Other people I see day to day can't tell I'm balding yet. They think I'm lying. Only the people that I live with can tell because there is hair EVERYwhere in the bathroom. Honestly it just falls off my head for no reason.. when i'm eating too... yuck. I tend to just think I had SO much hair to begin with and that's why it still looks decent now.
Tom28 said:

check whether it is a case of telogen effluvium. stop medications if any as they might be the culprits.
It looks OK now, but obviously it sucks how it gets regressively worse each day. Do you think it could actually be a thyroid problem?

Today at work, I wiped my eyebrow to get the sweat out of my face, and 4 eyebrows hairs came off on my wrist. Is this normal?

Tom28

Reaction score

Tom28 said:

It looks OK now, but obviously it sucks how it gets regressively worse each day. Do you think it could actually be a thyroid problem?

Today at work, I wiped my eyebrow to get the sweat out of my face, and 4 eyebrows hairs came off on my wrist. Is this normal?[/quote]

You may want to consider going to a well-qualified dermatologist to do a scalp biopsy and a blood test for T4 radicals to rule out thryoid problems.

I hope I can be of some advice to you having experienced hair loss and experimenting with many different options... have posted some of my stories in my website and will be writing all options, treatments i had undergone. You may want to visit the site when free, hopefully its of some help.

Tom28

Reaction score

$tackz said:
Tom28 said:

Today at work, I wiped my eyebrow to get the sweat out of my face, and 4 eyebrows hairs came off on my wrist. Is this normal?

You may want to consider going to a well-qualified dermatologist to do a scalp biopsy and a blood test for T4 radicals to rule out thryoid problems.

I hope I can be of some advice to you having experienced hair loss and experimenting with many different options... have posted some of my stories in my website and will be writing all options, treatments i had undergone. You may want to visit the site when free, hopefully its of some help.

$tackz

Established Member
Reaction score

Just another pic while my hair is WET, so you guys can see I'm balder than it appears.

91508topwetqq3.jpg

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score

It's perfectly normal to see bald spots when your hair is wet...especially when it's that short!
Use Nizoral for now...and keep watching the progress if there is any...
If the things get more obvious then start taking Propecia(Finasteride) a.s.a.p.

Is there any history of baldness in your family?