T-Gel shampoo question

hexedd

Reaction score
hey all,

If you view my regimen you can see that I am not a newbie to hair loss meds anymore. My problem is this, I still get a very very annoying itch that the nizoral 2x a week doesn't seem to stop. It's like an inflamed scalp that hurts if pressed on and itches like hell, especially if I wear a hat(which is a fair bit here in Canada at this time of year). I'm wondering if anyone has had success with the T-Gel line for stopping this problem? The nizoral hasn't helped so I'm looking to fix it another way. Which T-Gel should I try if I decided to start on it?

Another question, it seems to be more sensitive since starting on Revivogen. Some say it might be the alcohol. Not sure if it has helped me at all either. I'm thinking of replacing it with Xandrox.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
hexedd said:
I still get a very very annoying itch that the nizoral 2x a week doesn't seem to stop.
It is most likely the Revivogen. I get it as well. I am going to email them about it and see if we can come up with anything for future formulations.

The key for most people including myself is to apply the stuff about an hour before bed. This gives it time to dry so it doesnt come off on your pillow, and you can sleep while its on your head. Then you can wake up in the morning and shower it off.

Applying it once per day should be sufficient since you are using Propecia as well.

HairLossTalk.com

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Add Head & Shoulders to your regimen.