T-Gel and Nizoral - How to rotate?

RichProducer

Reaction score
Well, I picked up a bottle of T-Gel and a bottle of Nizoral from the store today. Hopefully they will make my scalp less inchy. I must look strange in class when I just start going at my temple with my fingernails.

How do I rotate these shampoos? What do you suggest for best results?

On a funny note, I got my first new shipment of Rogaine in today. It will be great to start using Rogaine that was just produced instead of my three year old Rogaine that expired last month. Wow, the bottles have even changed. I like the "new" look.

The Gardener

Reaction score
You may like the new look, but most of us HATE the new dauber that comes in the new bottles.

If you have your old bottle(s) still handy, keep the dropper that came with them. I prefer it to the dauber apparatus in the new one.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
You may like the new look, but most of us HATE the new dauber that comes in the new bottles.

If you have your old bottle(s) still handy, keep the dropper that came with them. I prefer it to the dauber apparatus in the new one.

AMEN to that.....I wish I had some of those droppers.
That Dauber Sucks

youngone2

Reaction score
ive been using the dabber only for 6 months or so.. i think i may get a dropper and try that, im just worried about "spreading" the drops they seem like theyd just drain down my head.

i use the dabber to smear the minoxidil around my head in lines, seems to work great

The Gardener

Reaction score
I like the dropper because I can better control the size of the droplet I leave on my scalp. I've developed a nice touch with it. This, plus a little patience, and practice, and I have gotten to the point where I know just how much I need to put onto just which places to prevent drips and still maintain a good coverage area. That is what I like about the dropper, as opposed to the dauber it is like driving stick shift... YOU are in control of the size of each droplet. The dauber is like driving automatic, you press it down and hope it does what you want.

Jack ITB

Reaction score
RichProducer said:
T-Gel and Nizoral - How to rotate?

1) Pick up TGel bottle
2) Using your wrist, turn it 180 degrees
3) Set it down

4) Pick up Nizoral bottle
5) Using your wrist, turn it 180 degrees
6) Set it down

A

Administrator

Nizoral should be sufficient on its own. I have a theory that using anti dandruff shampoos every day of the week is overkill and might do more harm than good considering they all say to only use it once every 3 days...

I would just use Nizoral rotated with a gentle cleansing moisturizing shampoo... but that's just me.

Admin

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I do this, use nizoral 3x a week and then the next week same with tgel and the other 4 days or so i use jasons :wink: