Swooping, La Penn Lost The French Election In A Landslide.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
It's my recollection that you were in favor of the Putin-ally politicians who were running for office in America and Europe. It's also my recollection that you were pulling for La Penn. A year ago I was worried that La Penn and other fascistic politicians might get control of the western democracies.

I'm pleased to post that La Penn lost today, and she lost big. And Geert Wilders lost in The Netherlands in March.

So far the only Putin-ally who has won anything is Donald Trump and he doesn't dare do anything to help Putin for fear of being impeached. And the ongoing investigations into Russia/Trump collusion may still lead to his impeachment in the future. Even if he isn't impeached the investigations have severely weakened his presidency, especially insofar as helping Russia goes.

Putin lost big in France today, he lost in March in The Netherlands, and his investment in Trump is getting him nothing yet. So far, Putin's plan to install Putin puppets in western democracies is not going the way you and Putin hoped it would go.

I hope Trump get caught for colluding with Russia. I hope Trump gets impeached. I hope democracy and freedom prevail everywhere. I hope Putin loses everywhere. I hope Russian sanctions stay in place. I hope oil prices stay low so Russia's oil profits are miniscule.