Switching from EOD to 0.5mg a day

Strat54

Established Member
Reaction score
I wanted to wait another 6 months. But why wait?
I’ve had no sides at all, and I feel great.

I didn’t have any sides while I loaded with 1.5mg for 10 days.
So, from today, I’m switching to a daily dose (I’ll take it with grapefruit juice EOD)

My hair is growing much faster with my current regimen than with Propecia alone.
It might be due to minoxidil.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Strat54 said:
I didn’t have any sides while I loaded with 1.5g for 10 days.

Wow!! You took 1.5 grams of dutasteride per day for 10 days?? You must be rich, not to mention having 15 grams of dutasteride floating around your bloodstream!! :)

Bryan

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Strat54 said:

Wow!! You took 1.5 grams of dutasteride per day for 10 days?? You must be rich, not to mention having 15 grams of dutasteride floating around your bloodstream!! :)

Bryan

bryan, I think he meant 1.5mg...come on now. haha

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:

OF COURSE he meant 1.5 mg. What I said was a JOKE. It's been a constant theme of mine that most people just don't bother to double-check their posts for accuracy! :pissed:

Bryan

barcafan

Reaction score
Bryan said:

OF COURSE he meant 1.5 mg. What I said was a JOKE. It's been a constant theme of mine that most people just don't bother to double-check their posts for accuracy! :pissed:

Bryan

do you think he'd die from 1.5 g of dutas?

Jm0311

Reaction score
why do people take dutasteride if people think its more potent and the long term side effects could be really bad?!

barcafan

Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
why do people take dutasteride if people think its more potent and the long term side effects could be really bad?!

why do you ask so many questions basically about the same thing?

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Bryan said:

Bryan

ok buddy, take it easy...I didnt know about your constant theme.

G

Bryan said:
Strat54 said:

Bryan

obviously it was a typo, but i think someone having 15 grams of dutasteride in their system could very well die. That would be the equivalent of 30,000 daly doses of dutasteride. With 1440 minutes in a day, that would mean the person was popping more than two pills a minute. would be quite impressive and it would also cost more than a million dollars a year. interesting.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
haha...well now there is another typo...it wouldnt be 30,000 doses of dutas it would be 3000 doses

1.5 grams = 1500 mg

one does is .5 mg so, 1500/.5 = 3000

damn, i knew getting my engineering degree would come in handy :hairy: