Surgery to accomodate hairloss.

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Im new to this site, My temples and crown are gone,Im 21.
Hairloss affected me in a really bad way, I didnt used to go out and avoided speaking to people at all costs ,this was for about 2 years.
Anyways, one day I got sick of it all and just shaved it all off to a blade 1, this was about 5 months ago,I love the look on me and I think I pull the shaved head look off, the only thing that bothers me , is that my ears stick out quite a bit,
What I was thinking, was that I could get plastic surgery to correct them, by having them pinned back,This got me thinking that most men that come in here and post are obviously really down about there hairloss, due to many reasons but the main ones are (Im guessing) is that they are very very shallow and/or they cant pull of the shaved head look, due to not having the right features for the look, ie jaw,chin,nose,ears...etc
What I was thinking was, the amount of money that you guys spend on hairloss products will be a fortune,,so why dont you consider plastic surgery to accomadate a shaved head? That way you save your sex drive, and the hassle of having to deal with ritual intakes of pills and potions.
Im booked in to see a surgeon in 2 weeks from today, I cant wait, I think I will be able to just get on with my life afterwards,so Im really excited.
Laters. :)

SE-freak

Reaction score
You found a radical way of transferring your problem to another field.
(Which btw, is in no case less shallow).

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
I no its shallow, but I still want to do it, I f it makes me feel better about myself than ill do it,Im just pointing out that, if your willing to spend all this money on creating and maintaining hair, then why nor just go for the faster approach to beauty and have surgery, and let your testosterone take over.

Weepy

Established Member
Reaction score
omgstfuty said:
Hairloss affected me in a really bad way, I didnt used to go out and avoided speaking to people at all costs ,this was for about 2 years.

that most men that come in here and post are obviously really down about there hairloss, due to many reasons but the main ones are (Im guessing) is that they are very very shallow and/or they cant pull of the shaved head look

That's right. I'm a shallow guy. But I see that you are not. Your 2 year depression was because of your ears, not your hair.

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually amigo it was because of my hair, the hair on the sides of my head is perfectly healthy, so when its grown out it looked great,so my pointy ears were never a issue. But then you would just have to look at the sate of the top of my head,thin hair there would be combed in a way to disguise the receaded temples, and when looking at the back of my crown you could see your reflection in some places.
I kept it long because of my family really, looking back I should have just shaved it when I first noticed it, and I wouldnt have wasted 2 years of my youth grieving.
Now that im shaved I look good, but I would look perfect if I had the surgery on my ears.
Listen, Im not trying to piss all over your fire, if you want to have hair, thats cool, to be honest I dont care, along with most people, its you that are bothered, so bothered infact youll probably spend about 25 grand+ in your lifetime on solutions to stop your impending doom!
What im saying is Ive faced my demons, and now I want the best in my life,and I think that with surgery ill be able to accomplish it.
In conclusion I was just wondering if any blokes on here have just let nature take course, and then thought why not make my features slightly better?: to accomodate there new look.
Cheers. :)

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Hahahah.. ,I remember that feeling ,yeah, of course, but that was a differnt time in my life when I had thick hair.
In my opinion hair is for females and children.If your a man you either have hair or you dont, theres no in between.
Come on think about, have u ever wondered what your life would be like if you looked like Bruce Willis or Billy Zane? you could make efforts to actually look like this with surgery, and change your Woddy Allen look.(this is an example) :)
S.E Freak and noonebutme. have you ever thought about it?

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats cool, I understand,like they say each to there own.From reading your story and knowing my own, its clear why some people make differnt choices in handling it.
When did you first start to notice your hairloss due to this dermatox mite(ive never heard of it ),and have you got ridden of it? it sounds like a right c**t :)