Supplements For Healthy Looking Skin

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with tanning pills? i am naturally very pale, a very unhealthy looking greyish pale and not a sun worshiper but would like a nice healthy glow about me, not tanned per say, just healthy looking. Found these on Amazon, reviews are mixed https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tanning-So...00GHON05U/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Here are the ingredients, im guessing it's the carotenoids that are doing the job
Ingredients: 103.09mg Ascorbic Acid 97% providing 100mg of Vitamin C - 125% RDA 60mg Vitamin E Acetate providing 30iu Vitamin E - 250% RDA 20.59mg Iron, Ferrous Fumarate providing 7mg Iron - 50% RDA 10mg Citrus Bioflavanoids 5:1 extract providing 50mg 10mg Lutein 8mg Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) providing 2000iu - 250% RDA 8mg Beta Carotene 5mg Zeaxanthin 5% providing 0.25mg 2mg Alpha Carotene 2mg Astaxanthin 0.75mg Cupric (Copper) Sulphate Anhydrous providing 0.3mg - 33.3% RDA

Thoughts on these? Possible to even make my own type of tanning pill? probably end up cheaper.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No before and after pictures, fake I'd say. Even pictures can be fake but if they aren't even there, then it doesn't work.

If you want a tan, go out and get one. ;)

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Melanotan II

Reaction score
Just eat fruits, vegetables and drink lots of water so you can have healthy skin. Plus don't forget the sunblock

Very well agree with what you said. Eating fruits and vegetables is a plus and so drinking lots of water or fruit juice. Any other supplements for healthy skin must be prescribed by a skin doctor

willah

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I also agree with wrenchcast and Suzanne that eating fruits, vegetables and drink lots of water will help much better than taking any supplements but it would be great if you take a diet plan from the skin doctor.

Thanks!

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered them regardless, supposed to take 3 or 4 for two weeks, then 2 for a day for maintenance. i will report back on the results. I already have a decent diet.

Last edited:

wrenchcast

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have many friends who are taking pills for a better and healthy looking skin. However, I am still hesitant in consuming these kinds of pills because I'm afraid of experiencing side effects from it.

Yaumide

My Regimen
Reaction score
Except for skin care products, it's also essential to keep a healthy diet. Make sure your diet is balanced and rich in vitamins/minerals. I also take vitamins for health overall, most of them you can find at Canada Drugs. But personally, I think it's better to consult a nutritionist to get the best result.

Last edited: