Suncreams and hairloss?

popscene

Reaction score
Well, I shaved my head again. It looks very good. Actually two most beautiful girls of my life I met them when I was totally shaved:)

As the sun is starting to shine I want to protect my scalp by some creams with strong UV filter. (I do not want to wear a cap all the time to hide my thinning hair any more. That is why I shaved myself).

However I stick with regimen (xandrox15, Lees regular minoxidil, fluridil, nizoral) so my question is, do you guys think that using these UV creams may worsen male pattern baldness??

Cheers

G

popscene said:
Well, I shaved my head again. It looks very good. Actually two most beautiful girls of my life I met them when I was totally shaved:)

As the sun is starting to shine I want to protect my scalp by some creams with strong UV filter. (I do not want to wear a cap all the time to hide my thinning hair any more. That is why I shaved myself).

However I stick with regimen (xandrox15, Lees regular minoxidil, fluridil, nizoral) so my question is, do you guys think that using these UV creams may worsen male pattern baldness??

Cheers

Absolutely not.

I think burning your egg in the sun could make your male pattern baldness worse though.

Apply your topicals at a suitable time and wait until they are dry and absorbed.

A thin layer of sunscreen could actually act as protective barrier.