Suggestions on Hairline Transplant Options

longtimereader

Reaction score
Hi people,
Long story short; 40, been on Min since 18, on finasteride since 30 and use the Nizoral when I shower (also lately, coal tar shampoo, but that's been more or a benefit for bad dandruff). Currently on oral Min (5mg) and finasteride (1mg) and microneedle about once a week. Also finally kicked nicotine.
Point of post, as stated above, seriously looking into a hair transplant in the next six months. My thoughts were to stay super conservative, meaning to support and establish my hairline where it is, replace the temples in line with the front of my hair at present and slightly fill-in that front line. My worries of course are continued recession behind point of transplant (something that I have had a hard time researching pictures of) and the fact that based on clinics that I have contacted, I'm likely to be unsatisfied after a first transplant. I have thick hair, but they've said from the jump that I'd be looking at 40% the density, which in my mind is going to look goofy, unless everything was just combed forward. Plus, with that convo of multiple sessions... Price. sh*t, one hair mill that I spoke with near me was the one that quoted 10K with only a virtual consult saying that they would map out a hairline day of. Maybe it's "only $10K", but I would that that for a day's work, that would be enough to merit a bit more of a personal touch.
Am I wrong in any of that? Is there anything missing in my assessment or understanding? Sorry for the not as brief as I was hoping for post.
Best of luck and wishes to all of you with your own struggles and dealings with this mild menace.

j4upyk4qx5sb1.jpg
336xqk4qx5sb1.jpeg
bzhhhn4qx5sb1.jpg