Suggestion to fellow forum members :)

SE-freak

Reaction score
I would be great if everyone added their current status and results(shedding, regrowth, stabilization) along with their regimen in the regimen button and their regimen timeline.

cheers :)

Weepy

Established Member
Reaction score
Big big bump on this.

Please also add dates when you started treatment, if you can remember.

SE-freak

Reaction score
haha vfish, the first time I moved my cursor over your regimen I went like: :shock:

You know for most of us having a big penis, the morale boost from stating so is proven to be beneficial for hair on the long run.

jeffsss

Reaction score
I guess i'm shedding.

my hair is getting pretty thin but i can still run my fingers though and pull 5-10 even when it's dry.

damn it's frustrating.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Hi Jeff -

Does your post relate to this thread somehow?

HairLossTalk.com

SE-freak

Reaction score
Axon said:
SE-freak said:
That quote was golden. :)

Nah. Gettin' Tea bagged is always funny.

Don't take advantage of the fact that you 're a few light-years ahead in terminology.

("tea bagged"? that has to do with a sack, right?)

Axon

Reaction score
SE-freak said:
Axon said:
[quote="SE-freak":c8c64]That quote was golden. :)

Nah. Gettin' Tea bagged is always funny.

Don't take advantage of the fact that you 're a few light-years ahead in terminology.

("tea bagged"? that has to do with a sack, right?)[/quote:c8c64]

Yeah, the term means dropping your balls on someone's head/mouth, as if you were dipping a tea bag into a cup of hot water. You do it to dirty girls/unconcious friends. (I save it for the ladies, but I won't go so far as to declare it gay.)

Funny at all times, horrid at your expense.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Axon said:
SE-freak said:
("tea bagged"? that has to do with a sack, right?)
Yeah, the term means dropping your balls on someone's head/mouth, as if you were dipping a tea bag into a cup of hot water. You do it to dirty girls/unconcious friends. (I save it for the ladies, but I won't go so far as to declare it gay.) Funny at all times, horrid at your expense.
Its knowledge like this that quickly elevated Axon from joe user to Moderator status here on HairlossTalk.

HairLossTalk.com