SUCCESS!!! PLEASE READ HELP YOURSELF AND OTHERS!!!!

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have a slightly receded hair line. Badly diffused thinned temples. And miniaturization. Shortest hair at the vertex of back of hair where most men are bald and the front where it recedes as though my hair has been layered. Hair of various lengths. Diffused thinning rampant throughout all of my hair. Thinning to the point of bad bald spots above ears, back of ears and nape.After about 20+ years of hair loss, thinning upon thinning so bad that I now have bald spots, and hours and days and weeks and months and years of research, I finally tried something simple. Well another simple thing. Vitamin D. I became lazy and hadn't used my nizoral (ketoconazole) or taken my spironolactone in about 2 weeks. Normally by the 2nd day of no nizoral, not the 3rd but the 2nd day, I'm shedding like crazy. Then I rush and do the Nizoral. But because it's almost been 2 weeks since I've used nizoral or taken any spironolactone, I'm scared out of my mind to wash or comb through my hair. NOTICE: I had combed the shed hair from my head over the first week and maybe a day or two in the second week of no nizoral and no spironolactone. I waited about 5 days or the most of the 2nd week to comb or wash my hair. The shedding was almost nil :freaked2: THE ONLY NEW THING I ADDED IN THE LAST 5 DAYS WAS A VITAMIN D SOFTGEL FROM WALMART! Getting almost no hair has NEVER, EVER happened that I can remember! I've been dealing with CONSTANT, CONTINUING, hair loss for about 20 years! I added the vitamin d to an iron and vitamin b tablet (the b tablet has vit c that helps my iron tablet absorb). Usually with no nizoral or spironolactone I'm usually losing 300-400 hairs daily! With them I lose about 100 hairs a day. So I wonder...has vitamin D STOPPED MY HAIR LOSS? I've tried everything. EVERYTHING. You name it. I've tried it. And then some. I will keep you all updated. Ive tried nizoral 1, 2%, Minoxidil at varying percents, borage oil, saw palmetto in the capsules of leaves, berries, in a tinture and placed on top of my head. Tried coffee topically, in an oil and water. Spearmint tea ingesting and topically (only helped horrible acne), black current oil ingesting, phyto hair vits, b vits alone, iron tabs alone, garlic softgels ingesting, zinc vits, country life hair vits, you name it ive tried it good Lord! I sure hope this is the cure. My hope is in my prayers to Jesus. I have been praying to my savior to bless me with my hair, and I hope he has provided vitamin D as my cure. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. IT IS DONE IT IS DONE!!!!!

WorriedGirlEM

Reaction score
Hi rw,

That's Great! Are you taking the vitamin D on top of a multivitamin or just the vitamin D? What dosage are you taking?

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If vitamin D has been your miracle cure, you obviously weren't suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia

Reactions: VJ6