Substantial hair loss after the covid treatment.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's like glorified dermarolling. The dermatologist uses electric needling to pierce upper skin and then puts some topical solution (usually some vitamin serum). Cost me around 30$ per session. I still have 2 more sessions to go. Now I'm thinking should I even continue it or not.

Only 3 months ago, I was shedding like a wet dog. The difference is drastic. And I'm not saying it's all down to meso.

where can you get this treatment done

I’m in the uk

ninarosshairtherapy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to ask how's your condition now. Is it better? Since Covid cases are on the rise again and in some cases, hair loss after Covid-19 is a symptom of the virus or it may also be caused by stress and anxiety.

If you maintain a healthy diet, drink plenty of water, continue to exercise, and get proper sleep, this will help you manage the symptoms of hair loss as well as other problems that come from having Covid-19.

It's as important to take care of your mental health. I can understand it's very common to experience tension and anxiety because of hair loss but just remember that your hair fall is not going to reduce with taking tension. See a dermatologist, if you haven't!

Thanks! Let me know if this helps you!

Nina Ross