Stupid question :P

Axl15

Reaction score
Does being really hairy mean that you have alot of testostorine and there for finasteride will reduce it to reasonable level. So what im trying to say would it be safer on finasteride if you are harier.

LOL

Sorry in advance

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well, there is a link between testosterone and body hair but I wouldn't like to say that more body hair = more testosterone.

for example, it's know that testosterone levels decrease as men age. yet, at the same time, you'll find hair springing up in new places (ears, shoulders, nose etc).

My body has a "strong" build and I've had a hairy chest since I was about 14 so I like to think I have more testosterone than most :D

Paul December

Established Member
Reaction score
I notice the growth of more body hair (stomach area) at the same time the hair on my head started to thin-out.
Interestingly, after 5 months on finasteride, the hair on my head started coming-back and I have been losing the hair on my stomach.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Axl15 said:
lol hey so you on finasteride?
how long?
any sides?

thanks!

Yes, for 2 months. No sides, save for an increased libido and slightly achey balls for a few days (during the beginning of the 2nd week).

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
eehhm finasterid is a DHT blocker that gives you 10% more testasterone.. and will not lower it ....

Skaff

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think there's a link between body hair and male pattern baldness. I've got no body hair to speak of (except for pubes) and I'm thinning.