Stupid (drunk or not) things you have done to your hair

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
So being very drunk a few nights back after growing my hair in 3-4 months, I stupidly agreed to having my hair shaved into a mohawk for a dare.

Being a NW3, the growth of temples again is going to be a long one. I might just now cover my head up with a hat for at least 3 months :punk:

What stupid things have you done drunk or not even drunk to your hair? Please, someone cheer me up!

buckeyeblitz

Reaction score
I smoked, and that seemed to give me the confidence and light heartedness to buzz my head after a life of shaggy hair. I didn't have any clippers, so I had to improvise with a beard trimmer.

Honestly, best decision I ever made, and I actually had a lot of fun with it!

buckeyeblitz

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
buckeyeblitz said:
I smoked, and that seemed to give me the confidence and light heartedness to buzz my head after a life of shaggy hair. I didn't have any clippers, so I had to improvise with a beard trimmer.

Honestly, best decision I ever made, and I actually had a lot of fun with it!
mary j right?

not sure what the rules are here, so i think it was tobacco? ;)

buckeyeblitz

Reaction score
BodyDysmorphic said:
ohh the drunken haircuts......... :gay:

always special moments

Right?! Cutting your own hair, alone, and under the influence has go to be one of the coolest, most depressing, and somehow empowering experiences ever.

buckeyeblitz

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
hehe it's cool. i've mentioned stimulants many times weed is alright as well haha

being blazed as f*ck, i cud care less about my hair :punk: :punk:

It helps sometimes when I'm having a rough day, because as you said, it just sort of takes your mind off of things. Unfortunately I have to keep myself away from it for career reasons. I also sometimes have a trouble with the "why not?" factor of pot. By that I mean, when I have it, and I'm home, I can never come up with a good reason why it would be a bad idea to smoke, and I end up just kind of smoking any time I have down time. By itself, it's not really that bad, but it distracts me from important goals sometimes.

Although I do know many people who can smoke regularly and keep a good balance in their life. Bastards!

and btw, I am prescribed vyvanse (a stimulant), and I never take it because it seems to increase the rate at which I shed. It also kills my apetite, and for a naturally thin guy, that can be a rough combo. It's a shame too, because it really does help me out when I need the extra focus for exams and things of that nature!

Reaction score
Cheers?!

:punk:

hiya said:
So being very drunk a few nights back after growing my hair in 3-4 months, I stupidly agreed to having my hair shaved into a mohawk for a dare.

Being a NW3, the growth of temples again is going to be a long one. I might just now cover my head up with a hat for at least 3 months :punk:

What stupid things have you done drunk or not even drunk to your hair? Please, someone cheer me up!

Balmer89

Reaction score
Before I noticed any balding

- Sometimes for a laugh I used to hold my head upside down and just completely cover it in hairspray, was pretty funny since my hair is quite long.

- Annoyingly, 3/4 years ago I used to twist the hair at my temples into a knot until it was painful, was a stupid habit and I'd never dream of doing that now considering they have receded a little and feel very thin (unrelated to the twisting, happened recently due to male pattern baldness).

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
When I was in highschool(before male pattern baldness) I got drunk and let two female friends elmer's glue my (very long) hair into liberty spikes. Sucked the next morning.

Funny you don't even think about male pattern baldness at all until it strikes. Id never let anyone even touch my hair these days.