Streetfighting

king0

Reaction score
Theres this guy that everyone knows younger guys know of him and older guys know of him, basically apprently he can fight like hell.. hes 5ft6-7 knocked out a 6ftplus guy out cold with a broken hand .. had many fights..

Hes super arrogant and cocky been prison robbed many people, i remember watching him say what you looking at to FOUR!! guys who are ALL BIGGER!! than him and hes 5ft6 and they said nothing back amd looked away and carried on walking...

I have confidence to fight in the ring but in a street sittuation with him it would take a lot of reason for me to fight him i think.. 3 yrs ago he made my legs shake by threatening me..
Im 19 NOW i feel i have more confidence in fighting but just thinking a person can put that much fear inside me from words and made my legs shake killed me inside..
i just hope it was because i was younger back then .. hes like 22 few yrs older than me

Would you still fight someone knowing they had all this "REPUTATION" and also respect from people he knows.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about?

king0

Reaction score
Basically asking why isit im scared to fight people who are known to have a reputation of street fighting compared to fighting someone random whos history i dont know of ?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Basically asking why isit im scared to fight people who are known to have a reputation of street fighting compared to fighting someone random whos history i dont know of ?

Dude, you shouldn't want to fight in general... period. Real men are intelligent enough to not fight.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
sf2_1080p_000.jpg.jpg

rcom440

Reaction score
Dude why would you even bother with that trash. If he does anything to you just sue him and put him back in jail.

lickawrist

Established Member
Reaction score
In a street fight, you want to fight like a b**ch. Personally, I value my life moreso than looking like a bamf. If the situation is inevitable, resort to this:

[video=youtube;lThlP8tTLP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lThlP8tTLP0[/video]

:laugh:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In a street fight, you want to fight like a b**ch. Personally, I value my life moreso than looking like a bamf. If the situation is inevitable, resort to this:

[video=youtube;lThlP8tTLP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lThlP8tTLP0[/video]

:laugh:

Anyone that quotes with mad t.v. clips immediately has my full respect! nice!! :D

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Slip Spironolactone pills into his drinks for a couple of months or till you notice changes to his physical appearance and his behavior. Then it is up to you as to whether you want to beat the living daylights out of him or continue giving him spironolactone.

baldpills

Reaction score
You should only be fighting in order to defend yourself.

It doesn't matter if he's only 5'6"; if he knows how to fight, then he knows how to fight. There are a lot of people out there who have this delusion they will be able to throw combinations they have never done when the situation arises, but chances are they likely couldn't.

You should learn something like krav maga if street fighting defence is something that interests you? But again I echo others who say you should be able to defend yourself without violence. Unfortunately, that doesn't always work.