Story about hair loss myths

sam-

Established Member
Reaction score
>>>"Shaving hair makes it grow back stronger"
Proposed as a popular remedy against baldness, it's very probably just an illusion similar to the one perceived after shaving one's beard or mustache. Shaving one's head doesn't increase the number of healthy hair present on the scalp, and, when the remaining hair has grown a few millimeters, no enhancement in thickness or overall quality can be observed.<<

I'm on that one, this is my 10'th shaving in 20 days, I'm planning for two months, and then I will update everyone.

-------------------------
Norwood 2:
Tricomin,
Revivogen,
Nizoral,
Apple Vinegar.
Completely shaving every two days.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sam- said:
>>>"Shaving hair makes it grow back stronger"
Proposed as a popular remedy against baldness, it's very probably just an illusion similar to the one perceived after shaving one's beard or mustache. Shaving one's head doesn't increase the number of healthy hair present on the scalp, and, when the remaining hair has grown a few millimeters, no enhancement in thickness or overall quality can be observed.<<

I'm on that one, this is my 10'th shaving in 20 days, I'm planning for two months, and then I will update everyone.

You are doing yourself no favors. Your hair may actually look worse when it grows back in due to the fact that you are taking out hairs that were destined to go into Telegen and fall out. While they were on their way out the door anyway, it can come as a shock to see how many there are missing when it grows back.

-------------------------
Norwood 2:
Tricomin,
Revivogen,
Nizoral,
Apple Vinegar.
Completely shaving every two days.