Stopped Hairloss Dead In Its Tracks

baldboy

Reaction score
woorlitzer - thats awesome! can you please recommend specific products? I tried to google "Hair Brew" and didn't get anything of interested. i am very interested to read more about the products and try it out for myself.

thank you

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
woorlitzer said:
gh05 said:
I do not and cannot believe one has to limit one's options to just Finasteride and Minoxidil. I searched, I acted and I got my results. You are more than allowed to be skeptical, but at the end of the day it worked for me, and

hopefully it can work for someone else.

Thanks!

And this is why I constantly read this site.
Because the oral antiandrogen the only one i can use (spironolactone) is detrimental to me in ways I dont want to spill here, and gives me healthy violating side effects. therefore I can't use spironolactone.

Min makes my heart skip beats like a child skipping in a field of lillies. Cant use min.

Keto tangles and hardens my hair (long) so that it takes me sometimes hrs and hrs to undo even with conditioner. I have a terrible HORRIBLE time using it.

As for the Super Zix, I'm wondering can you use it withot the drying alcohol? I can't do alcohol. Also, where do you buy your Super Zix and it's ingredients? I want to jump on this ASAP.

Also some may be bypassing the fact that he is using keto DAILY. He is REMOVING DHT from the actual source, the SCALP, just as soon as it's created, HE IS REMOVING IT. That is a BIG help.

woorlitzer

Reaction score
Jacob said:
Yep..we're rude. People asked you questions or asked for other pictures after that first post(shockingly with the product name in there too) and you just disappeared. Came back months later to start a new thread titled "Stopped Hairloss Dead In Its Tracks" :shock: And of course your hairline got worse AFTER those pictures :shakehead:

Reminds me of this thread: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58896&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=40

Think what you want. I know my situation, I know my hairline and my temples DID start to recede, and I got it under control.

Yeah, I'm totally involved in a hair product alliance conspiracy taking over Internet boards. *rolls eyes*

woorlitzer

Reaction score
rwhairlosstalk said:
woorlitzer said:
gh05 said:
I do not and cannot believe one has to limit one's options to just Finasteride and Minoxidil. I searched, I acted and I got my results. You are more than allowed to be skeptical, but at the end of the day it worked for me, and

hopefully it can work for someone else.

Thanks!

And this is why I constantly read this site.
Because the oral antiandrogen the only one i can use (spironolactone) is detrimental to me in ways I dont want to spill here, and gives me healthy violating side effects. therefore I can't use spironolactone.

Min makes my heart skip beats like a child skipping in a field of lillies. Cant use min.

Keto tangles and hardens my hair (long) so that it takes me sometimes hrs and hrs to undo even with conditioner. I have a terrible HORRIBLE time using it.

As for the Super Zix, I'm wondering can you use it withot the drying alcohol? I can't do alcohol. Also, where do you buy your Super Zix and it's ingredients? I want to jump on this ASAP.

Also some may be bypassing the fact that he is using keto DAILY. He is REMOVING DHT from the actual source, the SCALP, just as soon as it's created, HE IS REMOVING IT. That is a BIG help.

Hey man, you could just do regular Zix, you make it yourself from ingredients you buy at the pharmacy. PM I'll send you the instructions, it should run you very cheap at Wallgreens or CVS, or any other pharmacy.

And yes, Keto every day, It helps my dandruff too. Another one Im considering trying is Revita, but I hear mixed reviews. Still, I wanna try it.

Jacob

Reaction score
woorlitzer said:
Jacob said:
Yep..we're rude. People asked you questions or asked for other pictures after that first post(shockingly with the product name in there too) and you just disappeared. Came back months later to start a new thread titled "Stopped Hairloss Dead In Its Tracks" :shock: And of course your hairline got worse AFTER those pictures :shakehead:

Reminds me of this thread: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58896&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=40

Think what you want. I know my situation, I know my hairline and my temples DID start to recede, and I got it under control.

Yeah, I'm totally involved in a hair product alliance conspiracy taking over Internet boards. *rolls eyes*

And yet, again, after posting those pictures months ago you leave and disregard requests for additional pictures(and we're supposed to believe your situation actually got worse after those pictures) and in fact didn't post anymore at all...then come back to start a new thread titled "Stopped Hairloss Dead In Its Tracks". In your first post ever here you mention a product(actually the other one as well) that has a habit of being spam'd/shill'd(and worse..see the link I provided)..then when you come back after all these months you mention it again- this time with a nice sales-pitch(you've since edited it). Then you say you're taking the names of the products out of the first post, and yet you mention the names of those products in nearly every subsequent post. And of course they're in your regimen for all to see.

:shakehead:

woorlitzer

Reaction score
Like I said, think what you want : )

I'm going to go and enjoy my hair now. Wish you luck with your regime.

K

kehcorpz

All I can say is Quackery.

Nettle root doesn't even inhibit DHT but INCREASES it. But this would mean it would actually have to work in your body, which most natural stuff is pissed out anyways.

Secoisolariciresinol, a lignan in nettle root displayed a modest inhibitory effect on DHT binding to SHBG in vitro, theoretically resulting in greater concentrations of free DHT in serum and in local tissues. The lignan 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, also present in nettle root was able to completely inhibit DHT from binding to SHBG, yet another indication that it can result in increased free (active) DHT available to tissues such as that in the scalp.

Planta Med. 1997 Dec;63(6):529-32.
Lignans from the roots of Urtica dioica and their metabolites bind to human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).

Natural doesn't work, stop trying to convince yourself otherwise.

andersonlynch

Established Member
Reaction score
Your new look is great and the new growing hair is a good start.

jk.k7593

Reaction score
this is really interesting and could be very beneficial

do you have any good links and examples of products to use?

ive googled them and theres loads of them so wondered which ones you used

jk.k7593

Reaction score
WHAT HAIR BREW AND TOCTRIENOLS DO YOU USE??

I SEARCHED THE INGREDIENTS AND FOUND REVIVOGEN AND BIO ALMA OIL THOUGH THESE BOTH CONTAIN THE AZAILIC ACID YOU MENTIONED WOULD MESS THINGS UP. WHY DO YOU THINK THIS??

AND WHICH DO YOU USE?? ESPECIALLY HAIR BREW AS TOCTRIENALS ARE SIMPLE TO FIND THE HAIR BREW ISNT!!

CHEERS MATE (GREAT POST IGNORE THESE UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS)

- - - Updated - - -

JUST DISCOVERED SOMETHING CALLED ZIX, IT HAS SIMILAR INGREDIENTS

THAT THE BREW YOU USED??

mani001

Reaction score
Stopped Hairloss in its tracks

can you give me the links where i can find those products..1.Ketoconazole Shampoo 2.Hair Brew 3.Tocotrienol 4.Nettle Root 5.Omega 3 and Reveratrol Supplements.

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using nizoral 1% 2-3 times for a week and half now and noticed that my scalp is shiny , I've never had this problem before... Is that normal ? I was thinking nizoral is drying my scalp to much hence the oil build up