Stocking Up! How Many Do You Recommend? I Have 8

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Factories are slowly rebuilding stock. It is still hard to find med-light density with #1B color.

Yeah it seems to be one of the more popular colors. I guess I'm lucky my hair is closer to jet black than brown-black.

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we trust custom orders now? I want to make sure I have things ready for mid 2021
I feel like there will be a while before even I venture out to custom territory. At this rate, it looks like only stocks will be the best option unless you are willing to wait a couple months.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I was told 14 weeks for a custom and I did an order. I really hope you are wrong that it's possible they actually cannot fulfill this estimation.

What's stopping them from making custom units, if they can still do stock ones?

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was told 14 weeks for a custom and I did an order. I really hope you are wrong that it's possible they actually cannot fulfill this estimation.

From my understanding is that the workers that perform this are not available due to border difficulties and covid. What I don't understand is how stocks can be made?

Stocks aren't being made however. Most suppliers are out of hair colors like black and black-brown.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score

Very simple... stock units are less complex, and easier to make. The workers have the upper hand, they make what they want.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
From my understanding is that the workers that perform this are not available due to border difficulties and covid. What I don't understand is how stocks can be made?

Stocks aren't being made however. Most suppliers are out of hair colors like black and black-brown.

Nothing is being made in N. Korea anymore, the border is closed, indefinitely to hair products, probably hiding the fact that N. Korea has a HUGE COVID-19 outbreak.

Factories are hiring workers in China, again. But as I said above, stocks are being made over custom. But some factories are doing custom.