Starting To Think A Rug Is My Only Hope

The Wolf of Bald Street

My Regimen
Reaction score
21 years old diffuse Norwood 8 DUPA no permanent donor zone, no money for transplants anyway, finasteride caused horrible sides, non responder to minoxidil. Tsuji unlikely to help me. On top of all of that I have extreme OCD, anxiety and depression and hair-loss related emotional trauma. I have been hospitalized for it for the past week and pharmaceutically lobotomized on Prozac and Benzodiazepines. I just feel numb now, I know I am a balding beta manlet I don't care anymore I got nothing to lose. I just want to have the feeling of having (fake) hair back. I am not looking for sympathy I just needed to write this down somewhere.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
So sorry for what you're going through.

Have you ever shaved down? Maybe you won't hate how it looks? Even though obviously you'd rather have hair. Maybe Follica could help? (If it's real and if it comes out.)

Maybe it's worth trying finasteride again and see if you can ride out the sides.

And yeah, systems are supposed to be really good these days.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just be positive

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
21 years old diffuse Norwood 8 DUPA no permanent donor zone, no money for transplants anyway, finasteride caused horrible sides, non responder to minoxidil. Tsuji unlikely to help me. On top of all of that I have extreme OCD, anxiety and depression and hair-loss related emotional trauma. I have been hospitalized for it for the past week and pharmaceutically lobotomized on Prozac and Benzodiazepines. I just feel numb now, I know I am a balding beta manlet I don't care anymore I got nothing to lose. I just want to have the feeling of having (fake) hair back. I am not looking for sympathy I just needed to write this down somewhere.

Nowt to lose. You have permission to not give a f*** about life and treat it like an experiment. Try a rug, you might like it.

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I say go for it. It may not be your actual hair, but I've seen a lot of good looking systems around.