Starting to see lace (custom) making a comback

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am starting to get communication that some of the suppliers who had not been able to produce lace units for custom systems are now back to supplying within a 12-14 week timeframe.

Still no stock units, however.

Skin systems are still easy to get (stock and custom).

These are still made in China. No news on the border, as of yet.

TexanGuy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice, any hints on which suppliers? It's been about 2 months since my order so hopefully it comes in the promised 4 month or so time. But I also hope the system looks like it's great quality, might not even install it if it looks like the hair isn't quality which some peeps have discussed on here as something that's been a problem lately. Will be nice when things go back to normal and systems and quicker and reliable

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I only know factories... I don't know whom they supply. Given the prices (double what we paid before the pandemic), I don't see the cheaper companies offering them.

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's good news. However I was wondering, if the borders with N.Korea are still closed, where is this lace supply coming from and why couldn't they have started making it sooner? Also, why can they only make customs and not stock lace systems at the moment?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's good news. However I was wondering, if the borders with N.Korea are still closed, where is this lace supply coming from and why couldn't they have started making it sooner? Also, why can they only make customs and not stock lace systems at the moment?
1. The lace itself? China.

2. Not enough trained workers.

3. Lack of trained workers, and their willingness to work on lace.

4. Higher cost, limited supply, they only want to make what is ordered (paid up front). Some factories have 3-4 system minimums for an order.