Starting RU-58841 in a week, switching out Finasteride

rippedgenius

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've finally found a local supplier here in Australia who sells RU so I've decided to give it a try as a lot of my gym bro's are having success with it.

For the bulk of my hair regrowth regime I've always played around with Finasteride and topical growth stimulants like Rogaine and Adenogen. A very long time ago I tried RU from Anagen, but I think I was dosing recklessly and when I tried to get another bottle to run lower doses, customs seized the package with no logical explanation. I was hesitant to commit to a regime which had a an element of uncertainty riding on customs and getting my product.

I'm going to start at 15mg per day for 2 weeks and assess the impact it has on shedding. If there is a noticeable reduction and I have no side effects, I will eventually ramp up until shedding stops and I'm at a tolerable dose.

I will switch out finasteride for RU. I've had enough of Propecia/finasteride.

As always, I'll continue using Rogaine foam and rotate between Nizoral and T/gel every 8 weeks.

I'll keep posting updates in this thread if anyone's interested.

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've finally found a local supplier here in Australia who sells RU so I've decided to give it a try as a lot of my gym bro's are having success with it.

For the bulk of my hair regrowth regime I've always played around with Finasteride and topical growth stimulants like Rogaine and Adenogen. A very long time ago I tried RU from Anagen, but I think I was dosing recklessly and when I tried to get another bottle to run lower doses, customs seized the package with no logical explanation. I was hesitant to commit to a regime which had a an element of uncertainty riding on customs and getting my product.

I'm going to start at 15mg per day for 2 weeks and assess the impact it has on shedding. If there is a noticeable reduction and I have no side effects, I will eventually ramp up until shedding stops and I'm at a tolerable dose.

I will switch out finasteride for RU. I've had enough of Propecia/finasteride.

As always, I'll continue using Rogaine foam and rotate between Nizoral and T/gel every 8 weeks.

I'll keep posting updates in this thread if anyone's interested.
I've been thinking of adding RU myself. Would love to be able to drop finasteride as well. Would be interested in any updates as they come.

Lobster

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been thinking of adding RU myself. Would love to be able to drop finasteride as well. Would be interested in any updates as they come.
Any particular reason you want to drop finasteride? I’m actually going to be dropping my RU and getting on topical finasteride instead.