starting Propecia

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have been using 5% xandrox, 15% xandrox, 2% spironolactone, 5% spironolactone, 2% nizoral shampoo for the past year and I have had some pretty good results. I have managed to hold on to what I have, make it thicker, and regrow some.
Well I wanted to soup it up a little and throw in some finasteride. Yes...........I know.........I should've started with the Propecia and then souped it up with everything I'm on right now. I was just affraid of the sides that I might get from it. To let you know that I bodybuild(naturally......yes no steroids) and I would like to know if starting Propecia would halt my progress in the gym. Anybody have any experience with this?
Also I know that I am gyno prone cause when I was very young, like 12 or so, when I started puberty, I had a bad case of gyno and even up till today I have a very slight case of it, but no too much, barely noticeable. Just in case I get gyno bad again while on Propecia, is there anything I can do to keep that away too. Same thing goes for acne, I had that bad when I was very young as well. Now, I just have oily skin, especially on my forehead. I hope Propecia won't bring back the pimples again.
If anyone has any advice I would like them to share it with me.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
maybe for someone like you with a propensity for gyno, maybe you should try just using .5mg of propecia. Then if things seem okay for a few months, try and up the dosage to 1mg later. .5mg is known to basically just as effective as 1mg.