"Stable" spironolactone 5% solution

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Paradise Lost said:
Well that makes a little more sense anyway.

Dice, why are you only interested in this 5% spironolactone threads? Most of your previous posts are on this one topic. Do you work for CEMproducts as a salesman?

Are you trying to scam us hair loss sufferers? does CEM inc slang suger water with blue die or does it actually contain Spironolactone?

Just kidding! Thanks for your replies. I noticed this company offers a money back guarentee...
LOL!!! They do offer a money back guarantee? Click on Company info at the bottom of the page on their website. Then click on Shipping Information/Return Policy on that page and at the bottom it will say

All sales are final, so there is no returns. Thanks for understanding.

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But it is funny cause on their website it says Money Back Guarantee................weird huh? Maybe I'll email them about this.

G

Dice, I have just wrote CEM INC. an extensive E-mail about the legitimacy of of the 5% spironolactone and also about the misconstrued return policy. In my E-mail I specifically asked if I could test the content of their spironolactone formulation for Spironolactone concentration. I have contacted a local laboratory and they said a small sample is needed and could be tested for fairly cheap.

I am not neccesarily worried about getting ripped off for a measly 70$, but what worries me is that my precious regrown hair is relient on a steady flow of the spironolactone medicine. If CEM's sh*t is fake, I risk loosing the results I have gained with topical spironolactone. This is why I am willing to buy CEM's product and spend extra time and money to find out if it actually contains Aldactone/ Spironolactone of any percentile.

Do you see where I'm coming from?

I will get to the bottom of this and I hope you can keep me posted on any developments you come across. Again I thank you for your educated consumer information.

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Paradise Lost said:
Dice, I have just wrote CEM INC. an extensive E-mail about the legitimacy of of the 5% spironolactone and also about the misconstrued return policy. In my E-mail I specifically asked if I could test the content of their spironolactone formulation for Spironolactone concentration. I have contacted a local laboratory and they said a small sample is needed and could be tested for fairly cheap.

I am not neccesarily worried about getting ripped off for a measly 70$, but what worries me is that my precious regrown hair is relient on a steady flow of the spironolactone medicine. If CEM's $#iT is fake, I risk loosing the results I have gained with topical spironolactone. This is why I am willing to buy CEM's product and spend extra time and money to find out if it actually contains Aldactone/ Spironolactone of any percentile.

Do you see where I'm coming from?

I will get to the bottom of this and I hope you can keep me posted on any developments you come across. Again I thank you for your educated consumer information.
Cool!! Yeah I definitley see where you are coming from! For the time being, you could purchase Dr. Lees spironolactone since it isn't that bad of a price, that way you are not risking anything like your hair. But the test thing for the spironolactone sounds good. I wonder what their reply is gonna be. Yeah I will keep ya posted about this. Later dude :)

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When you get this tested, are they just going to test the percentage of spironolactone alone or were they going to test for the percentages of everything in it? Just wondering.

G

From what the lab said is that they can pretty much test for anything and reveal the percentage to total volume ratio, but each ingredient must be tested seperately and will cost extra. Basicly it works best if I have a specific ingredient in mind because it is very difficult to discover ingredients without prior knowledge. I am just curious about spironolactone content and less concerned about concentration but both will be revealed. I also have to think about patent infringment or something like that so I have asked CEM Inc. for their cooperation in my studies. It's possible they may not comply and I simply won't purchase this product.

As another option I have been looking into Genhair.com 2% topical spironolactone. I have PMed a local user of HairLossTalk.com forums and he stated this product is legit and it is cheaper than what CEM offers.

I am currently paying the ungodly prices of the hair loss guru Dr. Lee.

G

I also stated in my E-mail that I was an active member on internet chat forums loaded with people interested in a topical spironolactone and other products CEM has to offer. I also said that is how I found out about their company.

What do you think about their liquid Dutasteride?

It seems this company has a lot of "experimental" and "untested" products.

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Paradise Lost said:
From what the lab said is that they can pretty much test for anything and reveal the percentage to total volume ratio, but each ingredient must be tested seperately and will cost extra. Basicly it works best if I have a specific ingredient in mind because it is very difficult to discover ingredients without prior knowledge. I am just curious about spironolactone content and less concerned about concentration but both will be revealed. I also have to think about patent infringment or something like that so I have asked CEM Inc. for their cooperation in my studies. It's possible they may not comply and I simply won't purchase this product.

As another option I have been looking into Genhair.com 2% topical spironolactone. I have PMed a local user of HairLossTalk.com forums and he stated this product is legit and it is cheaper than what CEM offers.

I am currently paying the ungodly prices of the hair loss guru Dr. Lee.
How much will this testing cost you? Yes, I do agree that he does charge a bit for his products, but his 2% spironolactone sounds pretty reasonable, but if you can get the same thing from someone else cheaper then thats cool. I'll have a look on their website. :)

G

I don't know the exact price but It should be around 20-30$.

Has anyone else had any experience in testing consumer products? I got the idea from watching Seinfeld where they tested yogurt for it's fat content and discovered it did indeed have fat. A classic episode.

G

------------------------------------------------------------------
Well its Monday late afternoon and no response from CEM. I am just going to try the Genhair.com spironolactone. I think CEM is a good reputible company but their 5% spironolactone may not be so f*** it. I can't afford to loose results.

A quick note on consumer hair loss products: It would be very difficult to know for sure if the products you buy online are legit. For all we know, half the people using overseas pharmacies could be eating suger pills and Dr lee could be slangin alcohol and water.

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Paradise Lost said:
------------------------------------------------------------------
Well its Monday late afternoon and no response from CEM. I am just going to try the Genhair.com spironolactone. I think CEM is a good reputible company but their 5% spironolactone may not be so f*** it. I can't afford to loose results.

A quick note on consumer hair loss products: It would be very difficult to know for sure if the products you buy online are legit. For all we know, half the people using overseas pharmacies could be eating suger pills and Dr lee could be slangin alcohol and water.
I emailed them too. I said this :

It says there is a money back guarantee on your website but it also says there are no returns after purchase. I'm confused, so which one is correct?

They replied with :

We work with our customers if they are unsatisfied with the shipping or have other problems. It depends on the issue, and we strive for satisfaction.

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Paradise Lost said:
I also stated in my E-mail that I was an active member on internet chat forums loaded with people interested in a topical spironolactone and other products CEM has to offer. I also said that is how I found out about their company.

What do you think about their liquid Dutasteride?

It seems this company has a lot of "experimental" and "untested" products.
Liquid dutasteride. Well in order for them to legally sell dutasteride without a script in the US, it has to be in liquid form...................research ya know!! If they didn't say such things on their website, or represent it, it would be illegal and they know that. They aren't the only ones who have made such things. There is another company that looks kinda like them...........anabolic research or something like that, they have a liquid version of finasteride. See what I mean. They are just protecting their asses!! Funny sh*t really, LOL!!!!
:lol: