Spoke With Some Women, And Apparently Modern Hair Systems Are Ok

blackg

Reaction score
actually if i recall correctly just before he banged her and confessed his little secret, she told him she was well aware he was wearer

it was a while since i read that book but im sure thats how it went down

he then took off his wig and went to town on the b**ch!!

woohoo

yeah baby
Calm down.

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it's a decent rug there's a strong possibility that wouldn't know. Every time I slept with a girl post-transplant I was always lelling inside afterwards like "b**ch, YOU JUST SLEPT WITH A BALD GUY WITH A HAIR TRANSPLANT HAHAHAHAHA"

If it looked good and their friends wouldn't notice and point it out they wouldn't care less.
At least the guy has a chance with a hair piece. Without it he has none.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it's a decent rug there's a strong possibility that wouldn't know. Every time I slept with a girl post-transplant I was always lelling inside afterwards like "b**ch, YOU JUST SLEPT WITH A BALD GUY WITH A HAIR TRANSPLANT HAHAHAHAHA"

If it looked good and their friends wouldn't notice and point it out they wouldn't care less.

Then despite your transplant, you never won the fight. Sad story

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you just now learning that girls (and most humans) are shallow af?