spironolactone Cream 5%

davidferrie

Reaction score
What's everyone' s experience with this product? Does it absorb or just sit there on your head? Also, is there a huge advantage in using the 5% vs. the liquid topical 2%? Thank you...

G

I think it absorbs well except for what gets on the hair I suppose.

I used to have some residue in my hair in the morning that was kind of hard to get out in the shower but I don't seem to have that problem anymore now that I add folligen about a half an hour later. Also, after I add the folligen any oder goes away and there is no odor by morning either. Plus folligen stopped all my scalp inflamation and itching.

Did I mention Folligen? :laugh:

oaslam

Reaction score
spironolactone

I find that Sprio 5% absorbes well. I chose the 5% over the 2% because that's what Dr. Lee advised me to do. He said that since they were both low concentrations, I might as well start with the 5% and that afterwards, if I was getting good results I could consider switching to 2%.

O.

Trilidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Creams really that easy to spread hu?

I always thought it would be a b**ch. What about applying for over all thinning?

HairyN

Established Member
Reaction score
that doesnt make sense...why would you switch to a lower concentration if you're getting good results on a higher one