Spectral.F7 Astressin-B Topical Solution

Bmartin1134

Reaction score
hairhoper said:
Thanks, that's a good explanation but how does that solve the molecular weight issue?

A nano lipid structured object is very large compared to a simple compound such as astressin-b.

And remember the goal isn't to get past the skin barrier. Delivery is targeted directly to the hair follicle and the surrounding epithelial cells.

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've started using this today myself. Unfortunately my results will probably be useless as I'm using it to compliment min/keto.

After using it today I've gotta say it's much more pleasant to apply than minoxidil. Once sprayed on it has no scent at all (in the bottle it has a very light smell of something like hobby paint), it absorbs much quicker and doesn't leave any residue or stickiness.

Bmartin1134

Reaction score
I guess hairlosstalk doesn't want me linking back to my personal site anymore. So, I am deleting my account here. If you have a question for me post it on my blog.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seems a little silly, I believe the rules are that you can link to whatever you want, but just not in your signature.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
So ...I ran out of Spectral F7 ...had been tapering down minoxidil but was not losing hair....and then DHL had customs issues and my shipment is yet to arrive...end result...massive shed....personally, I dont know what is working in this and what is not...but it does stop inflammation...in the three weeks I used it...hair shed had been reduced significantly.....now its back to the old days. :-(

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got any updates?

I've been using it for just over a month now and even though I'm using it in conjunction with other treatments I believe it is helping. I am experiencing a lot of small dark regrowth on the hairline where I am applying it (along with minoxidil).

The only reason I think it is helping is because the regrowth has come on so fast and it looks healthy and dark.

tedlin01

Established Member
Reaction score
Been using it for almost 4 months now(Used 4 bottles). Seriously, I don't think this works. It just made my scalp sore with all this alcohol along with other treatments. Atleast i'm not wasting anymore money on this. There is other more intressting treatments out there.

TEDDYRUKSPIN

Reaction score
Coming to a full first month of use with this in combination with spectral DNC-N and dermaroller.

Anything to report? No.