Spectral DNC questions

Amove

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to this board as you can all see and have a couple of questions for anyone who can answer me.

I've been using Spectral DNC for over a year with good results. However, I received the new formula last time I ordered (the 'milky' looking substance and although I thought it was even better than the previous formula (I could see many more dark hairs growing at hairline my barber said that he thought it looked worse.

I hadn't been to him for a couple of months beforehand so the last time he saw me was when I was on the previous formula but I am now on my 2nd bottle of the new so i've been using it for around a month.

What is everyone else's experience of the new formula? I have only found one post about it which is negative but I don't think that one post is enough to base an opinion on....

My second question is can you experience shedding again when changing treatments? i.e. changes in formulation within the same brand.

My final question is - would it be a good idea to start using spectral DNC L once a day along with the normal spectral DNC? They're botha similar price but I hear that you can get better results from the DNC L.

Thanks for reading this and any help is much appreciated :)