specific shedding question

justasking

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay, the heavy shedding is still going on and my hair looks like bung. Here's the deal with my shedding: I'm losing hairs that are about 2" long, all the same length, every morning, all over the place. They're identical...It's like they were cloned. They're healthy hairs, too, not the little wimpy male pattern baldness hairs that are on their last legs. I think they're front hairline hairs, since that area had improved some but is now looking really shi**y. This has been going on for weeks. This is my sixth month on Propecia coming up.

It's as if one specific crop of hair is shedding out. Is this a good sign, as far as a replacement crop coming up? I'm hoping so.

Shedding is good...shedding is good...shedding is good...shedding is good...

Can't style my hair any more...Can't style my hair any more...Can't style my hair any more...Can't style my hair any more...

Looking like an old guy...Looking like an old guy...Looking like an old guy...Looking like an old guy...

Sigh...

P.S. I finally got rid of the b**ch tits from taking sp a few years ago, and now they're coming back. If I finally get enough hair back to show up at the beach, I won't be able to take my shirt off. 8)