Soy Lowers Sperm Counts

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
quality is important, not quantity. I don't eat tofu @ every meals and drink 2 liters of soy everyday. SOY is good! :punk:

ali777

Reaction score
I have a problem with processed food in general. I prefer to take my protein from chicken and fish, and my oil from veg oil or olive oil. I stay away from anything that has soy in it.

I read an article on soy recently, I don't remember the details, but soy is enforced on us by the capitalist system. It's a quick and cheap fix to everything. It's used to make protein, oil, animal food, etc... Almost everything we buy today has soy in it in one form or another. Industrially farmed animals are very likely to be fed by soy, so the milk, eggs, meat, etc, are directly related to the economics of soy.

That's why there is such a big interest in soy. It's money. I would imagine most of the research on soy is probably sponsored by the soy producers to tell us how good soy is. But, they will forget to mention that one of the main reasons why the Amazon is gone is soy.

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
damn mother nature really has covered every angle of ensuring male pattern baldness isnt cured lol.

powersam

Reaction score
did you actually bother to report the post as spam? or just jump up and down yelling spam spam spam?

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
powersam said:
did you actually bother to report the post as spam? or did you just jump up and down yelling spam spam spam?

Wow :stupid:

Did you actually bother to check the "REPORT THIS POST " button and see that I had already reported it or just jump up and down complaining at me when I am trying to do something about the recent onslaught of spam we have been receiving? Thanks for your concern though, I have it handled :)
I reserve the "jumping up and down" part for later when it gets deleted/archived. :jump: